• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need somehelp on Methadone dosage

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
Okay so I was doing a great job tapering. Started at 70mg AM and 50 mg PM then 3 days later 60/40 then 50/30 then 40/20 then 30. Now I am on 30 mg a day. But I have a serve phobia of flying because of nearly breaking my back the last time I jumped out of a plane in the army.and no more benzos so I need to have a good buzz going for my flight I just don't know how much to take safely. Methadone seem to be one of those tricky drugs that doesn't easily line up with the charts.

If any more experienced users could give me a dose that would have me euphoric but not quite nodding I would appreciate it. I know you cant give me exact answers.But throw out some numbers and I will do the rest from there. My mind tells me to take 90mg because I was put on 70 to begin with. BUT that was after being on 16 mg of bupe a day. Now I have tapered down to 30 mg methadone. Please help my flight leaves in a hour!

Also I should mention I took 35 mg of diazepam a couple hours ago because I am basically unable to function I am in a state of constant panic attack.

BTW I have only been at 30 mg for the past 4 days, before that I was at 60mg AM 40mg PM and that dose was not getting me high, which makes me think I probably need something higher than 60 mg. I am trying to give you guys as much info as possible so I get the dose as close to correct the first time. I can not be fucking around with re-dosing on methadone. That is how OD happens. And of course I have 120 of these fucking things... My PM doc REALLY trusts me... I really don't want to go over board please help me not die lol.

i should think 70-80mg should be fairly safe. even if my tolerance is zero (as in i hadn't taken and opies in weeks), i'd drink 60mg to get a buzz.

BUT, it does build up in your system, so bear this in mind also. i don't wanna kill a respected bl'er with my advice!!

Dash it looks like 70mgs has been the max dosage that you have taken so I wouldn't exceed that dosage. At least you know what that does. I didn't check the time of ur post but you're probably already in the air. I hate flying too, a little less if I'm high.