Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Film Need some trippy/weird movie

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
I got many similar gems, little man.

Next on wheel, we have --

Time Trap -- // 2017

Not Rated.

Plot >

A professor enters a cave and goes missing. Some of his students come looking for him and get trapped in the cave as well.

Review needed > It's not the best thing to open a pizza with but not the worst -- not the worst because there's many bad bad sci-fi movies in the last 10 yrs and I think, this one is worth watching.

===========///////

From Shady's shelf = >

The Holy Mountain ==/// 1973.

Wormwood44

Bluelighter

Next on wheel, we have --

Time Trap -- // 2017

Not Rated.

Plot >

A professor enters a cave and goes missing. Some of his students come looking for him and get trapped in the cave as well.

Review needed > It's not the best thing to open a pizza with but not the worst -- not the worst because there's many bad bad sci-fi movies in the last 10 yrs and I think, this one is worth watching.

===========///////

From Shady's shelf = >

Time Trap I think is on Netflix - I am a scifi nerd & have been wanting to see it.
The Holy Mountain I have never heard of. But I trust Shady's Shelf.
I've been trying to think of the weirdest movie I have ever seen....maybe a movie that left me scratching my head. I'll have to think about it.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
The Holy Mountain might be the strangest movie I've ever seen. It's up there at least. Impossible to find on Bluray for cheap right now...

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Saw this during the lockdown - wonderfully esoteric plots mixed with the humdrum of past, conventional uk consumerist norms, magnetised into farce, horror and weirdness. Like how this highlights the boring, painful dramas of societal existence and their pointless demands.

Like Mark Kemode's sum-up of, " Are you being served meets Suspira" ha

Last edited:

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
@ghostfreak

Netflix had the opportunity to redeem themselves with this one, unfortunately we all know what Netshit is already.

Possum ////--- 2018.

Golden Trailer Awards 2019, Brooklyn Horror film festival 2018 ( winner --// best cinematography, supporting actor. Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2019 Nominee. ( Sounds )

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter

Next on wheel, we have
--

Time Trap -- // 2017

Not Rated.

Plot >

===========///////

From Shady's shelf = >

great movie so many fun seens