⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Film Need some trippy/weird movie

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Given the title of the thread and what the original OP was looking for I'm quite surprised that "Requiem For A Dream" was not mentioned (well maybe it was but I ain't reading through seven pages of thread to find out).

That's as "trippy" (not to mention depressive) as you're going to find I assure you.
It has been mentioned and I completely disagree with you. But to each their own.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
requiem and the Fountain is trippy same director, and pans labyrinth is great I first seen it on shrooms I didn't understand it but thought it was fantastic 4 thay state of mind
Oh man lol I can't count the times I've watched The Shining on acid. But I've watched just about every Kubrick film on just about every psychedelic I've tried many, many times lol.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
I got many similar gems, little man.

Next on wheel, we have --

Time Trap -- // 2017

Not Rated.

Plot >

A professor enters a cave and goes missing. Some of his students come looking for him and get trapped in the cave as well.

Review needed > It's not the best thing to open a pizza with but not the worst -- not the worst because there's many bad bad sci-fi movies in the last 10 yrs and I think, this one is worth watching.

===========///////

From Shady's shelf = >

The Holy Mountain ==/// 1973.

Wormwood44

Bluelighter
I got many similar gems, little man.

Next on wheel, we have --

Time Trap -- // 2017

Not Rated.

Plot >

A professor enters a cave and goes missing. Some of his students come looking for him and get trapped in the cave as well.

Review needed > It's not the best thing to open a pizza with but not the worst -- not the worst because there's many bad bad sci-fi movies in the last 10 yrs and I think, this one is worth watching.

===========///////

From Shady's shelf = >

The Holy Mountain ==/// 1973.
Time Trap I think is on Netflix - I am a scifi nerd & have been wanting to see it.
The Holy Mountain I have never heard of. But I trust Shady's Shelf.
I've been trying to think of the weirdest movie I have ever seen....maybe a movie that left me scratching my head. I'll have to think about it.