Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Film Need some trippy/weird movie

br1dge

Bluelighter
don't think anybody has said The Fountain? Altho, I've never really watched it sober enough to follow it lol it's a pretty weird movie.

Shrooms. Use to watch that on DXM when I was a teenager to try and freak myself out. Plenty of madness and dark vibes

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter

Then we have a fun flick from 90's. - FrankenHooker

Comedy/Horror
one of the best exploitation directors frank henenlotter, his films are all fun basket case 1-3, brain damage, bad biology with RA the rugged man, vinnie paz, and reef the lost cause, I'm a weird film geek
japinise film Tetsuo: the iron man is very weird trippy

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Given the title of the thread and what the original OP was looking for I'm quite surprised that "Requiem For A Dream" was not mentioned (well maybe it was but I ain't reading through seven pages of thread to find out).

That's as "trippy" (not to mention depressive) as you're going to find I assure you.

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
Given the title of the thread and what the original OP was looking for I'm quite surprised that "Requiem For A Dream" was not mentioned (well maybe it was but I ain't reading through seven pages of thread to find out).

That's as "trippy" (not to mention depressive) as you're going to find I assure you.
requiem and the Fountain is trippy same director, and pans labyrinth is great I first seen it on shrooms I didn't understand it but thought it was fantastic 4 thay state of mind

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
I assure youu

ahh

i read that in a UK accent

haha

Listen, RFAD wasn't a masterpiece but for sure it's a classic and maybe you said that on purpose with whatever and there's really nothing palpable going on.
hey shady I like your avatar pick that's also a trippy movie if u can handle it on psychodelocs

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Hello.
I assure youu

ahh

i read that in a UK accent

haha

Listen, RFAD wasn't a masterpiece but for sure it's a classic and maybe you said that on purpose with whatever and there's really nothing palpable going on.
I reckon I'd agree that it wasn't a masterpiece but that it is a classic. Dunno. The movie aired once on TV many years ago and I decided to buy it on DVD and keep it. But I've watched it once only since having it. It has the weirdest effect on me that movie. Something that I cannot really describe and I have no idea why. And I've never even experienced that lifestyle. Dunno. There is something about it that's just too real, too sad, and too heavy. Really cannot describe it.

P.S.

Rather watch something happy, educational, and motivational like Scarface! Lol!

Last edited: