• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need some help on Norco (M365) dosing

nothavel37

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I've been trying to find this stuff online but haven't really been able to, and I hope I'm not posting something that has been answered but I simply couldn't find it. I've taken 2-4 Norcos (5/325) 6 times over the past 2 weeks for nothing more than an OK buzz, then today I took 5, then a half hour later I took 3 more, so that's 40 mg hydro and 2600 mg APAP. I've read on non-drug user forums that anything over 1000 mg APAP is bad in one sitting, but I've also read from others that that's BS and that it's only dangerous at 4 g or more. I assumed they were right and hopefully 2600 mg isn't bad for APAP, but I can't find anything on a safe dosage for hydro while still getting high. It was really nice with 8 Norcos (I also took a glass of tonic water), but with my tolerance of only taking Norco 7 times I'm worried that this much hydro or APAP is bad for me. My number one priority is safety but a very close second is getting high. With this background info can anyone give me an idea of what dose I should take, and along with it what is a good amount of potentiators to take? All I have are calcium antacid tablets and tonic water. Thanks guys, and again I'm sorry if there is information on this already I just couldn't find it. If you need anymore information to provide a good estimate I can tell you.

No more than 3000 mg per day. That is not to say you are not doing liver damage over time, but as far as acute liver failure goes, this is the standard for most people.

I'm not doing it every day, more like thrice a week, and 2600 is the highest I ever intend on going.