• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Need info on mam-2201 freebase solubity

vicapro

Bluelighter
I got a sample of mam-2201 freebase and Im trying to make a blend but am having trouble getting it to dissolve. In the past ive made blends using acetone which works wonderfully but hate using it due to the hazards associated with handling it. Ive tried dissovling 5mg mam2201 base in .5ml isopropyl alcohol which doesnt seems like its working and I also tried adding water drop by drop to the solution but that did nothing and I would rather not use h20 in the solution because when added to the herb for the blend the evaporation is very slow and can leave hotspots (i think?). Anyone done a blend with mam2201 freebase before?

I in all honesty don't understand why every post I've ever made i have had to bump at least once to get at least one person to comment on my question. maybe it's my wording idk alll
In looking for is someone who had made a blend with mam2201 before and could comment in its solubility. I tend not to waste my time typing up questions in this forum bc i ùsually get igored and i dont like to bump threads

Be patient

[no]
Either use ethonal or warm iso

Last edited by a moderator:
Freebase?

No such thing with MAM-2201 or any other synthetic cannabinoid on the market.

They are never salts and cannot be interconverted between such forms as other drugs can be.