• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - OffWhite/Grey Buddahs - Melb

Very nice bickies, enjoyed them immensly at wet 004 along with a few other people i knew who took them.
smile.gif
smile.gif
Grab em! or dont and leave them for me

Hahahahahahaha I hope you're jealous Tars. Yes it's good to be me. I guess I just had a really good reaction to these pills.

YUMMDIDLLY YUMMIES!
i just want to eat another right now!!!
smile.gif

Oh Buddha man,
you came ,and you made my eyes roll,after just one!
smile.gif

Giddy-up I just collected a decent supply of White Buddha from my DD and am looking forward to a couple of huge weekends !!!!
Starting to smile already

Does anyone know if these are still in big numbers and if all of us can expect to see them for a few weeks yet?

From what I hear there are heaps of these babys left. I think DD's stocked up big.

Welcome to Qld Great Sage.... everywhere. Class A's for a change Woohoo. Slowish change, more of a purple reaction than black but lots of it and all black in the end.
smile.gif

E^lEctric, MOTOMAN said different, but I don't think so... I reckon they'll go pretty fast, and white 007's will be the go(buddahs will be out until sunday week I reckon). Just my opinion!
CA
smile.gif

I hope your right CrazyAustralian cause I just stocked up on both, gunna make me a very popular person with ma friends. :)
BTW I'm having trouble finding some good speedy pills to take with them as the market is flooded with MDMA pills (not thats a bad thing) and was considering getting some crystal meth instead. I really want to dance and usually mix a speedy pill (ie Mickey Mouse) and a capsule. I'm now out of caps and into the Buddha's, can I use Cyrstal Meth instead and how should I take it.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

Mr Buddha has made a very good impression on me which was quite good. I just can't get enough of these lil buddha's

hey ya Kandeman!
if ya want to know of a good speed tab? ther are blue rolexs/crowns going round!good looking pill.
Tested slow to orange but user say a good speed pill?!?!? puh... stick with the nice mdma when it comes to pills!IMOA
have some meth or speed(same shit more cut!hee hee)so much better than a speed tab!
look at this for pills that have tested orange.there still around aswell! http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002619.html?reload=8
and check the post i put up at the bottom off this thread
in regards to speed with E!!! http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002679.html?reload=23
maybe that could help ya out too?
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd ScattErnEss
smile.gif

Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 28 October 2000).]

CrazyAustralian, the 007's are the 'hot bikkies' in melb at the moment. Nearly everyone i have spoken to has said that they are as strong as the buddahs but a much cleaner, less headfucky feel to it. The come on is very strong also from what i saw! I had a half last night after a buddah so bit hard to tell but it did feel very nice and clean. Happy Hunting guys
smile.gif

Electric, I think we have the same taste in pills, and probably the same dd...hahaha. I got a couple of those 007's for my stash, I'm sure I will like them alot.

Im with you Motoman ... 007 are my kind of pill. I do like those buddhas but then again .... I wanna dance as well and not be on my bum. Thumbs up for the 007!!!!!
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

I still don't get it, I can always dance like anything on MDMA, better so then on anything else.
smile.gif

I still don't get it, I can always dance like anything on MDMA, better so then on anything else. I could easily just get up and dance on those Buddhas.
smile.gif

E^lEctric, thanks for the great report. I've got a very small stash of buddahs and will be adding a few 007's. Thanks buddy
smile.gif

Heard word that buddahs gone, 007 in still for cup weekend, maybe new batch of mitsu next, also green tulips may be back. also heard someone is trying to bring a stack of green cu's to melb, thou that could be to much to hope for!!
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!