Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - OffWhite/Grey Buddahs - Melb

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Just got a couple of these and let me tell you they must be by the same guys who did the aqua blue versaces with the 3D head. This baby is a little smaller with a 3D figure of a man sitting cross legged and again the logo is sitting outwards. Very intricate. Tested dark purple in about 4-5 sec. They should be as good as the versaces (good batch). If anyone has a user report be interested to hear about it, cheers
wink.gif

They look exactly like that. Nice deep score down the back, hard pressed etc etc quality
Test blackity black black.
Outpress = much pimp value.

Haha, luv ya work JB, yeah they are the ones. Can't wait to munch on these little fella on the w/end. Will post report once consumed
smile.gif

Oh yeah I think Im gunna cum
smile.gif

Ive been waiting for these for the last 3 months. No doubt we'll pick em up here in sydney.

OH YEAH, OH YEAH!!!! Glad to see more imports in Melbourne!!! ahhhhhhh.......don't you love it when you see reports like this...yippy!!!!

I think Melbourne has just been flooded with these, happy hunting guys!

It's all good guys/girls
smile.gif
A mate and reliable source had one of these last night and his report was glowing to say the least. Chewed a half, and then as it started comeing on after an hour, chewed the other half. Said he was loved up and had MAJOR eye wiggles, as the second half hit had to sit down for a bit. Said it if anything stronger then the 3D head aqua versaces
smile.gif
Also said it lasted 'forever' a good 4 hours of peaking he rekons. Reportedly come from good ol Amsterdam these bikkies and landed in quite big numbers, so if you hunt hard enough shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of this w/end. So there you have it i'll be putting up my report after i have consumed tonight. Have a good w/end peeps
smile.gif

Couldn't agree with you more MOTOMAN! Yipee!!!! Hooray! Should be getting a couple tonight to add to the collection!
NICE!
smile.gif

if anyone else drops these this weekend can you please tell us of your experienes - would be nice to know if these are as top notch as they sound.

Thanks for that E^lectric , I'm gona get my dirty little hands on some tonight...yum yum, I hope they are dancy though...hmmmm. I think these are from the U.S.A, can't find anything on pillreports in the Europe section, but there are heaps in the USA....hmmm...I wonder, how gives a shit really, THEY ARE HERE NOW!!!
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 13 October 2000).]

oh baby!!!
thanks for the info!!!
smile.gif

***runs to phone to wake up d.d***
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

btw:they are flooded melbourne,but the way things have been latelly thell go like hot cakes!!!
HORAY!!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 13 October 2000).]

I reckon the EZ test is fairly weak, definitly purple, possibly Black, but no instant change sort of thing. Average MD pill is my guess, but I'm happy! Would like to hear other comments, and will post a report once i talk to a mate who had one last night later on today.
Motoman, you'll see that the majority of good MD pills which come to Australia are also listed in east USA pillreports.com sections about 1-3 months before they come out here, i've been tracking this for a while now.
smile.gif
cA

Had one of these baby's last night.. Tested dark purple/black in about 5 secs...
Smooth come-on.. but it sat me down hard... had a bong and I wasn't getting back up in a hurry!!
Don't think they were as strong as the Medusa's... but still very nice.. had a few eye rolls and the whole thing lasted upwards of three hours...

No way... I tested these last night and they turned dark purple then black really fast. The Versace's didn't test anything like this (just little strands of purple).
These went completely black within a few seconds (anyone want me to video the test and email it to them for proof??
smile.gif
)
If it wasn't for the fact that I managed to score a couple of the original Orange cKs last night (please don't ask me how much they cost me!) I would be eating trying these next.
Oh and as much as I respect you E^lectric chair, me and my friends throught the Versace's where a real head fuck... messy and not that enjoyable. Oh well everyone is different aye!
Another one to watch for is the Green Tulip's... these are 3D also and tested even better?!?
smile.gif

Had 1½ of these last night and it was an awesome experience!
My experience is a little unusual because I had a huge meal not long b4 dropping the first whole, so of course it took ages to come on, and didn't really hit hard. After about 2 hours of a gradual but steady increase in the pre-roll feelings I could eventually say I was off my head, but still not peaking hard. Didn't really start to peak for another ½hr, but when I did, man was it amazing! Quite loved up, eyes rolling in the back of my head, almost complete inability to dance, absolute ecstacy! Couldn't dance for about an hour, but then I kinda got some control over my legs and could dance like a madman for ages...
The whole thing, from the proper peak, to when I started to feel like I had to stop and rest, was about 4 hours, but after that I still felt I could sit and chat forever...
Back home now, after a 2hr power nap
wink.gif
I feel a little scattered, but still slightly buzzing... the good ol' next day-scattered-still going... mmmm... I think I might havta read over this tomorrow, it doesn't seem to be making much sense at the moment
smile.gif

Oh yeah, can't remember exactly when the ½ was dropped, but it did give me an extra kick that had me up and dancing for quite a while....
Umm, summary: If I hadn't eaten so much so soon b4 I know I woulda been soooo wrecked. So yes, these are great, get em while they're hot! (and even when they cool down, they'd still be good... hmm, what the hell am i going on about?
wink.gif
)
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

Bear with me folks ... it's been an interesting few hours.
Been trying to find info on these for a dd friend of mine. First checked discussion but in my haste must have missed this thread. So, knowing they'd come from the States, spent an hour or so in North U.S p.reports cross-referencing dates/locations/etc to come up with a viable answer for him/her [mmm, ambiguity is goooood].
Made the mistake of using reports from the last month but, as Smurf pointed out, June/July in the States would have been when OUR product was available over there.
Not trying to make any particular point except maybe I should have just rung jb and not bothered with the detective work [even tho all the info I needed was here waiting for me].
Oh ... here's my point ... THANKS BLUELIGHT ... guess I better test one for him/her now!

Spent most of the weekend on these babys. Had my first one on Friday night. Mine tested a light murkey purple to a dark purple 40 seconds later, very slow reaction. I think these contained half MDMA and MDEA. It didn't give me much of a lift, kinda made me feel bottom heavy, but above my waste was flying. Lots of visuals, really trippy, I don't think it was a clean as I would have liked it to be. Over all a pretty nice pill, something different for a change. I still think the best going around lately would be the thicker TT's but if you get onto these be happy with the buy, they are quite nice.

ROFLMFAO BWAHAHAHAHHAHA... hehehehhee ... huff, puff, wheeze, gasp...
Sorry, but ya just had ta be there... and if Psyentist posts the pics, you'll know what I'm laughing about
smile.gif

Sorry pekkie, but that's a classic...
Yes people, if you're anything like pekkie (as in the way pills affect you) then you'll absolutely love these pills!
hehehehehhehe... sorry, couldn't help myself
wink.gif

Don't know what happened to you Motoman, but I didn't get any visuals, and I don't think pekkie could see anything
wink.gif

Just shows ya how differently the same pill can affect different people...
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.