Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - OffWhite/Grey Buddahs - Melb

Stoned here, hehehe
wink.gif

CrazyAus no probs my dear friend, anytime anywhere......share the wealth i say
smile.gif
Firm beleiver in the philosophy of "What goes around come around", hehe. Anyway looking forward to munching on Mr Bond on the w/end
smile.gif
It's all good i tell you all good
smile.gif

there is a DD that is keeping all the good stuff of this year and bringing them out again on NY .... so i guess that they will be rather pricey. I've heard about the mitz ... in a couple of weeks more. Have anyone dropped the blue tulips? Any comments?
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

last buddhas are still around... hunt harder!
jerox, blue or green tulips do u mean?
imu2.gif

I had a couple of the buddhas recently and while they were really pure and strong, I couldn't dance with them and they didn't last for very long. I'm debating at the moment whether to get some more of those or some 007's for Cup Eve. Has anyone had a 007 and if so what are they like? Do they last longer than the buddhas? Would appreciate any feedback.

having the green tulips...and green CUs on the weekend...hehehe...
wink.gif

yet to getr some buddhas!!!

How about continuing the discussion of recent pills in the "melbourne pills" thread folks? That way this thread could stay just about the buddhas.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

It's the BLUE tulips. Can dance on both the Buddhas and the 007. I just found it easier to dance on the 007. And there is a thread on the comparison of the Buddhas and the 007. Check it out,
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!
kyleico.gif

ppl were eating these last weekend in sydney....by all accounts they were *VERY* good
smile.gif

drop em if you got em!
------------------
uberzone drop the tone