• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids need help with "PARACHUTE" plzz asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DoWnR~

Greenlighter
ok heres the deal just fiound out how to parachute scripts sounds cool, however all i have is 1 10mg blue hydrocodone is this worth doing?? (i have a moderate tolerence)

Last edited:
crush very finely...wrap in small amount of TP (example), and swallow.

Oh...and don't parachute ONLY 10mg hydrocodone. Parachute something in larger quantity. Swallow that hydrocodone - that'd be the best roa for that amount.

With zero tolerance, start with one or one and a half. Two would definitely give you a decent buzz.

Honestly, crushing, adding water, and drinking tastes absolutely awful, but as long as you're not grinding up five 10mg hydrocodones, it should be palatable, and it coats the stomach well and gets absorbed as quickly as I imagine it could get absorbed in the stomach.

what i used to do to parachute is very carefully get a two-ply piece of tissue paper (technically every time i've parachuted i've been in a cheap hotel dive so inexpensive TP was never a problem) and separate the two plys from each other then wrap in one ply. and swallow.

It's not that damn complicated. Crush it up, and swallow it with some water. You don't fucking need tp, and its not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.