• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need help sorting out what to take for sleep

Irys

Greenlighter
Hi all. New to bluelight and impressed by the level of expertise. I am hoping for some advice. I came back from Asia over a week ago and still cannot sleep. The 12 hr time difference is really difficult to deal with. Tried 10 mg of Ambien, which is a lot for me, and woke up at 2 am. Today took 20 mg of valium and woke up at 1 am. I am exhausted and really lost on how to get myself back on track. Here is what I have available at home -- cannabis oil, Xanax, Ambien, valium. Advice much appreciated!

When you wake up, how long are you up, ot are you staying up the until the next night?

Doxylamine succinate works wonders as long as you’re not in w/d. I’m also finding L-THP somewhat effect now days(I think). All the other times I took it I was in the middle of >8mg sub CT. Now I’ve been taking it due a more baseline state it does seem to be somewhat effects.

Not to highjack this thread but I am having a hard time finding a non-z drug other than seroquel that allows me more than 4 hours of scatter sleep a night, if anyone has any meds working for ya we’d love to hear about em.

Not to highjack this thread but I am having a hard time finding a non-z drug other than seroquel that allows me more than 4 hours of scatter sleep a night, if anyone has any meds working for ya we’d love to hear about em.

I don't know what you've tried before, but clonidine and Geodon worked well. Clonidine is an ADD/ADHD drug that lowers your blood pressure and Geodon is an antipsychotic (like seroquel).