• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help preparing/learning H3 for IM/IS vs IV

Kazeme23

Bluelighter
I have never done IM/IS vs IV and I have access to VERY pure H3 in Pakistan at pennies on the dollar. Please help me learn how to do this

I have always done IV. I literally have no clue how to do IM/IS. Please teach me

I taught myself to IM ketamine when I was 17 using the power of... GrAySKull!! ...I mean... Google.

It isn't particularly hard.

But I'm not sure why you would want to IM it. And the idea of injecting a non-sterile Heroin solution into my leg muscle does not sound so great..

I have never done IM/IS vs IV and I have access to VERY pure H3 in Pakistan at pennies on the dollar. Please help me learn how to do this

I have always done IV. I literally have no clue how to do IM/IS. Please teach me

What does "IS" stand for when you write "IM/IS"? I apologize if I should know the answer but even when searching Google I couldn't find anything.
I know "IM" means "Intramuscular" so I'm thinking "IS" must be "Intra"-something. At first I figured maybe it was "Intra-skin" since I couldn't think of anything else, but that would mean injecting INTO the skin rather than under it(which I've never known any drug abuser to do)... and since injecting under the skin is called "subcutaneous" or "SC", I'm left feeling clueless.
I apologize if I'm coming across as ignorant lol. I have a feeling that the answer is obvious and that when someone tells me what it is I'll realize how stupid I am and we'll all have a big laugh.
Thanks
jB

What does "IS" stand for when you write "IM/IS"? I apologize if I should know the answer but even when searching Google I couldn't find anything.
I know "IM" means "Intramuscular" so I'm thinking "IS" must be "Intra"-something. At first I figured maybe it was "Intra-skin" since I couldn't think of anything else, but that would mean injecting INTO the skin rather than under it(which I've never known any drug abuser to do)... and since injecting under the skin is called "subcutaneous" or "SC", I'm left feeling clueless.
I apologize if I'm coming across as ignorant lol. I have a feeling that the answer is obvious and that when someone tells me what it is I'll realize how stupid I am and we'll all have a big laugh.
Thanks
jB
I think it's a typo. I have never heard of injecting IS either and of course injecting under the skin would be subcutaneously (SC)

I'm pretty sure he means subcutaneously.

Kazeme23, intramuscular and subcutaneous injection of non-sterile solutions can seriously ruin your body. IVing is bad for you, but with IM/SC there are so many risks you probably aren't aware of. Unless you're getting pharmaceutical grade H3 or you can sterilize it yourself, don't go down that road.

Yeah I'm just smoking it tbh with you. Freebasing it off a cigarette does the same for me as a big shot would rush wise tbh.