• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help plugging a dilaudid 4

Tuwon Farks 00

Bluelighter
💊 💊Welcome Tuwon Drugs
Plugging a dilaudid
Yo Yo Yo Yo, I have a serious question regarding a fart plug of dilaudid. I dosed a suboxane 4mg 3 days ago and I dosed 1mg suboxone 36 hrs ago. I want to get high by plugging a dilaudid up my arse. I don't have any injector so I'm gonna have to plug the entire pill up my kravis using 1 finger 1 inch up my stinker or I'll get my girl to do it. Will this work? Will the full pillis dissolve up there and how long will it take and should I plug 1 or 2 pills? I have dilly 4s. Let me know asap man asap I'm in a hurry to dose and thanks. -TWF

Last edited:
💊 💊Welcome Tuwon Drugs
Plugging a dilaudid
Yo Yo Yo Yo, I have a serious question regarding a fart plug of dilaudid. I dosed a suboxane 4mg 3 days ago and I dosed 1mg suboxone 36 hrs ago. I want to get high by plugging a dilaudid up my arse. I don't have any injector so I'm gonna have to plug the entire pill up my kravis using 1 finger 1 inch up my stinker or I'll get my girl to do it. Will this work? Will the full pillis dissolve up there and how long will it take and should I plug 1 or 2 pills? I have dilly 4s. Let me know asap man asap I'm in a hurry to dose and thanks. -TWF
Get to a store n grab some cheap childs medicine like calpol, they come with a free oral syringe.
Crush pill, put into a empty glass or spoon, suck up warm water with syringe, squirt into glass/spoon, mix, suck up solution, squirt up ass.
Have a shit first, or give yourself an enema, itll help absorption A LOT. If you plug stuff with an ass full of shit the shit can soak up alot of the hit rendering the whole process almost useless.

if you ask the pharmacist at any major chain they’ll give you a free oral syringe. the 1ml ones are super thin and perfect for plugging.

if you ask the pharmacist at any major chain they’ll give you a free oral syringe. the 1ml ones are super thin and perfect for plugging.
Yeah but I needed to know if the pill will dissolve in my asstiss without being crushed, mixed with water and without a syringe

Get to a store n grab some cheap childs medicine like calpol, they come with a free oral syringe.
Crush pill, put into a empty glass or spoon, suck up warm water with syringe, squirt into glass/spoon, mix, suck up solution, squirt up ass.
Have a shit first, or give yourself an enema, itll help absorption A LOT. If you plug stuff with an ass full of shit the shit can soak up alot of the hit rendering the whole process almost useless.
That's not what I asked. I asked if anyone knows if the pill in solid form will dissolve in my ass without being crushed, mixed with water and without a syringe