• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help please with Fentanyl

DubbyCee

Bluelighter
I only have 3 patches left 25mcg, but I want to use one tonight. If I do that that'll leave me without any for close to 10 days. Could I use the old patches (which I'll bave 3 since I'm wearing one now) and chew them bucally or sublingual. I will also have xanax and oxy come the 2nd (oxy) 3rd (xanax). I just tried banging fent from an old patch n it only have me like a 30min rush. Thanks guys! I'm prescribed 15 a month n to change them twice a day, but I tend to cut open the first 5-7 I get to get the gel out etc. I just don't want any hellish withdrawals.

Thanks,
DC

I have a 100 mg patch but I have never tried. I read to many horror stories. I wish you lots of luck and hope someone can help you out.

Hope you're not mixing fent, oxy and xanax together, that's a death wish. Also, there's a good Fent thread on here you may want to check out.

I've lost a few friends to OD's...mostly heroin/xanax combos, yet 2 chewed fent patches and died. Be careful.

Hope you're not mixing fent, oxy and xanax together, that's a death wish. Also, there's a good Fent thread on here you may want to check out.

I've lost a few friends to OD's...mostly heroin/xanax combos, yet 2 chewed fent patches and died. Be careful.

This. I personally had overdosed once on a 5mg, that's 50mcg/hr patch and if it weren't for GOD, luck or coincidence I wouldn't be alive right now. I was only on the fentakill with medium tolerance to more traditional opioids.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL, there will more then likely be more fentakill in those already used patches, this is quite dangerous.

Depending on how long you actually wore them for there will be a little fentanyl left in the patch.

It will not be enough to keep you out of wd for 10 days.

If it were me I would use half a patch at a time (seal the cut end and wear) to get me through. Fent wd is not fun.

Depending on type buccal use can be effective with new patches. It can be a little effective with a used one depending on brand. Some are far more effective than others.

If you are asking will there be enough to keep you well so you can use an extra to feel high tonight, unfortunately the answer is nowhere close. Save the patch for when you need it. When those wd hit you'll be glad you did

How could I cut the patch in half and seal it? I have a super high tolerance and I'm in a lot of pain still. I go to the doc on the 31st so Im going to see if he will bump it to 50mcg. I'm on 25mcg now. I've shot some up early from an old patch felt a good 30 min rush but I want to chew one.

Shooting up Fentanyl is extremely dangerous indeed!
It's a very strong opiate and I've used to take it after my surgery. Much stronger than heroin..
One thing is trying to smoke it and nod all the time, but when you shoot up, a 3-day dose is gonna make a damage in a matter of time and it'll cause you an OD.
Not a nice one btw, I'm not just saying this I've messed with it and ended in an Intensive Care.

Push the gel to the far ends away from middle. Cut. Use a lighter to heat seal ends. Or use a piece of tape , I have seen that done but IMO the heat seal works better

Yes 25mcg are a pretty weak patch. Your dr will probably raise it. But just in case don't leave yourself stuck.

I never got much from eating the gel. Now, the sandoz brand of nongel were fantastic buccally. You will probably be very disappointed with eating/gumming the gel. But if you are going to look up some of the threads rhat tell you about using alcohol on your gums to help absorption...maybe that would help a bit. I don't personally think much of using the gel ones buccally though. Kind of a waste IME

Push the gel to the far ends away from middle. Cut. Use a lighter to heat seal ends. Or use a piece of tape , I have seen that done but IMO the heat seal works better (...)

Seriously? BL is about harm reduction !

this isn't super related but I just need an answer
I took 50mg focalin xr crushed and parachuted about 5 hours ago and I just took 10mg hydrocodone to help come down off it. I heard you can mix somas with opiads to potentiate it so I took 350 mg(1 tablet) of carisoprodol now I'm wondering if I'll be ok with all that in my system. Btw I'm 5'8 female and 135 lbs. I'm relatively new to drugs that aren't weed I've tried opiads a lot recently as well as stimulants and dxm but that's all been within the past two weeks and very continuos. I usually take 15 mg vicodin to get high and 40 mg focalin xr crushed and parachuted but I've never mixed drugs. And im just experimenting a lot I'm aware of opiads being addicting

this isn't super related but I just need an answer
I took 50mg focalin xr crushed and parachuted about 5 hours ago and I just took 10mg hydrocodone to help come down off it. I heard you can mix somas with opiads to potentiate it so I took 350 mg(1 tablet) of carisoprodol now I'm wondering if I'll be ok with all that in my system. Btw I'm 5'8 female and 135 lbs. I'm relatively new to drugs that aren't weed I've tried opiads a lot recently as well as stimulants and dxm but that's all been within the past two weeks and very continuos. I usually take 15 mg vicodin to get high and 40 mg focalin xr crushed and parachuted but I've never mixed drugs. And im just experimenting a lot I'm aware of opiads being addicting

Just don't do it again. You'll be okay. Have you been nodding?

Holy hell that was amazing! That shit was 20x better than H. I couldn't resist n ended up shooting up a whole patch. I have a major tolerance and lemme tell you. For a second I thought I was dying, I had the most major nod going. I want to do it again, but only have 2 patches left. Know my dumbass I probably will do one. Thanks for the info on sealing em. I didn't know you could do that!

Seriously? BL is about harm reduction !

And I told him how to make the patches he has left keep him out of withdrawal by using a half patch at a time instead of a whole one. How is that *not* harm reduction?!? Wearing half the amount prescribed surely isn't harmful?!
And to Dubby Cee , you're welcome. I had done that when I had 100mcg and didn't need that much to stay out of wd. Just sharing the experience. Hope you make it through.