• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need help,or advice on severe opiate withdrawal.any advice on kratom .

Blurryacrobat

Greenlighter
Iam new to blue light,iam trying to get off opiates.not interested in a maintenance program.want to be free of this burden.can anyone help!

Acquire gabapentin and take large doses for the first day or two. Then just go cold turkey. You said it yourself you're not looking for any substitutes. Just bear the pain cold turkey with gabapentin and low doses of benzos.

KRATOM INFO

Iam a pretty active person whilst taking my medication, however Iam deciding to switch 100% to kratom (based on what I have heard). While in wd I want to do NOTHING even the activities that physically require nothing, like video games...I have been through enough wd's to know that even if this kratom stuff doesn't work I'm not going back...I'm on 75-80mg oxy ir and wondering if continuing my normal routine will be possible through these wd's ( like working out )...my main wd smptoms are agitation, anger, extreme anxiety and this weird shaky awkwardness that is present even when I'm with my wife as well as an extreme and obvious DISINTEREST in everything, I can't stand it. anyways, does anyone have a similar situation or experience to share?

umm, i just got done with two years on kratom and had to go back to oxy and hydro because I found the kratom withdrawals so much more unbearable than the opioid ones. Just sayin - kratom is by no means a magic bullet, it's just another opioid.

umm, i just got done with two years on kratom and had to go back to oxy and hydro because I found the kratom withdrawals so much more unbearable than the opioid ones. Just sayin - kratom is by no means a magic bullet, it's just another opioid.

How long did you use kratom for, how many days a week and at what dosages?

So far my WDs haven't lasted longer than 6 days probably due to the fact that I don't take it every SINGLE day, but for me it's also getting to be a bit much having to go through the WD all the time, and with them saying they are going to direct the ban even more directly at my state now (NY) I think it's a good time for me to stop...at least for a while that is.

Kratom produces effects similar to benzo's such as valium, and can help to ease withdrawl. But last I checked Kratom was on a Federal watch list and is likely going to become a banned substance. My advice? Get checked into medical detox and work a program. Taking stuff like Kratom will only serve to further enable your addiction. Gotta change the way you think

used it two years, 20g daily max, 2g daily least... took a while to get to daily. withdrawals got much worse after a year multi dose in a day usage.