• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help kratom and tramadol for pain managment

real142

Bluelighter
so i have both kratom and tramadol can these be taken together or spaced out because of metabolism and what not what would be the best way to take these 2? any and all input would help greatly

If you are not used to do this, don't mix them.
I'd suggest you search for medical support/help if you can. You are feeling pain so get the best medication you'll need.

If not, I'd start very low with Tramadol and keep wouldn't build your way up until you're more advised of its use.
Some people have reported unexpected seizures from Tramadol, so I'd be careful. And since this seems to be new to you...

Take them separate..both are good on there own so u get high twice instead of once..what's better than that

i have been taking tramadol for years never experienced any problems....i guess what iam basically asking is how can a potentate one another like taking 1 first than other later or taking both at same time. Will kratom interfere with metabolism of the tram?

I wouldnt mix them because of tramadols serotonergic properties.
And some kratom strains may also be serotonergic.
Combining those could cause seizures and serotonin syndrome.

I wouldnt mix them because of tramadols serotonergic properties.
And some kratom strains may also be serotonergic.
Combining those could cause seizures and serotonin syndrome.

so would taking the tram doses first and letting it metabolize first be better than 2-3 hours after last tram dose take the kratom that should theoretically make for a potent combo as the tram will all be converted to o-dmtram and then the kratom opiod has room to work because they both metabolize the same way taking this way should produce great effects what do ya think

I would not recommend combining them, but i have done it before in this manner:
Tramadol split up into 5 50mg dosages taken every hour early in the morning until about noon.
Then allow that to do its thing all day, and then take kratom about 2 hours before bed.