• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Help Identifying Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opes

Greenlighter
I'm always lurking around here but have only posted one time prior to this.

Anyway, a month or so ago I met up with one of my connects to purchase what was supposed to be a gram of heroin, but as soon as I opened up the bag it smelled like nothing I'd gotten before. It's really hard to describe but maybe it's like burnt chocolate or some other burnt semi-sweet object. It has negligible taste and there's also not the slightest hint of vinegar either through smell or taste. I insufflated a bit, definitely an amount that should have produced effects, but there was nothing. I've gone through this guy other times and nothing like this has happened before, in fact, when I yelled at him about it he met back up with me later on he gave me the real deal. Today I found the bag still laying around and gave it a better look.

Inside is mostly powder, a little bit darker and more fine than I've seen with heroin. Also, there are several rock chunks that look about the size of the average crack rock. When crushed up they turn into an almost identical powder to what's in the rest of the bag except it might be a little crystalline. As a rock it actually looks just like crack that's brown, but may be slightly harder though I'm not sure. The stuff still breaks easily.

Thinking that I had only tried the powder last time I thought I'd give one of the rocks a shot but after I put a decent amount up my nose with the same recognizable taste I came here. So, what I'm wondering is:

1. Has anybody ever come across anything like this, either as what they ordered or something else and if so what might it be?

When I first saw the rocks I was hoping it might be possible for it to be heroin freebase or #3, but have yet to try this by smoking it. It does melt into a darker goo, but takes longer to than crack. I know it could also just be nothing, but I'm still curious. Thanks.

Any sort of speculation in this situation would dangerous and is against the rules. Sorry I couldnt be more help. I will say that I haven't seen much "rocky" or "chunky" east coast powder(I know it's out there). Know your dealer and welcome to Bluelight:)

Last edited:
It's all good, thanks for the response, I guess I was mainly wondering if it's plausible for heroin #3 to end up in the northeast U.S.

We don't allow drug ID.

Anything is possible, you probably wanna reagent test it to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.