• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need help for codeine taper

Am doing ok.. i suppose. Work is in danger...just cause I spend way to much "work hours" not at my desk cause was bz scoring. But now seems to me when I decided that enuf is enuf.. work seems to have turned its back on me and stabbed me.. haha

my husband? he'd get mad a the long lost fightz n quarrels would find their way back into our home again

so you're getting all your pills off the street not from a doctor, or a bit of both?

how long ago were you in detox/rehab, how long was it for? i know you don't want to tell anyone and hope you will be able to taper on your own but its incredibly hard im sure you know this. have you tapered down much at all? i don't want you to lose your job over this stuff.

let me know how it all has been going, i hope you're doing alright. be safe.

edit - i forgot to say PM me anytime, ill help as best i can.

Last edited:
H
Am doing ok.. i suppose. Work is in danger...just cause I spend way to much "work hours" not at my desk cause was bz scoring. But now seems to me when I decided that enuf is enuf.. work seems to have turned its back on me and stabbed me.. haha

my husband? he'd get mad a the long lost fightz n quarrels would find their way back into our home again
How
Guys,
Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I would appreciate any advice from all that could help.

I am looking at tapering down my codeine use, to be exact, is it possible to dissolve 30mg codeine tablets in any solution and den taper my intake from that solution?

my current habit if about 8 years is at least 400mg onwards a day. . . it is disrupting my work and marriage. . I tried to "talk" my self into taking Trams and valies instead of my DOC for about 1 week to get and be done with the WD. But it's not working guys... I am desperate. :(
How are you feeling now? Please pm me if you need to talk. You're situation is very similar to my own a couple years ago. I'm happy to offer my own experiences. I genuinely hope you're doing ok 😊