• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids NEED HELP - Fentanyl patches of unknown origin or administration route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

titsfortat

Greenlighter
So I recently gained access to an unknown, unbranded, 75mcg Fentanyl patches that have no distinct resemblance to any of the other gel or matrix patches like Duragesic, Mylan and Renaud. I once acquired a 25mcg Duragesic transparent (gel i think) patch, ate half of the tiny patch and 15 minutes later was in Opiod Valhalla.

These patches are made of cotton-like material and in the middle is a circle (obviously the Fent is found there), covering the circle is a paper sticker with unidentifiable Chinese characters. I have scoured Bluelight and the internet trying to find similar ones and how someone can extract the Fent from it; but with no avail. I have attached an image of the patches, one with the protection sticker on it, and one without it.

I cut the circle out with scissor to get rid of the cotton-like substance, and tried sublingual, buccal, chasing on an aluminum foil, chewing on them, ingesting them, by god even sticking on the 75mcg patch on his body (for over 24 hours). I felt nothing, absolutely nothing, not a light tingling sensation, not even a headache. No matter what the dose was which to a point got to 100-150 mcg at a time, my body just isn't absorbing the Fentanyl I think. I know these patches are legit because I know two other people who mix it in with their Freebase Cocaine and use the bottle bong method. According to them it does the job perfectly and one of them is a hardcore Heroin addict. I don't enjoy Freebase Cocaine so he won't try that.

Can someone please shine some light on the matter? Am I missing something here? ANY kind of advice and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance..

-titsfortat

86ca58e.jpg

If you aren't opiate dependent and feel nothing at all even from wearing it, I would seriously question whether or not it's actually fentanyl. You can't go by " I know it's real cause so-and-so said they felt it". I mean, just read posts on here where people "get high" on ibuprofen. (Even at my job, non drug users will take an 800 mg ibuprofen and tell me how sleepy they are cause those pain pills just "knock them out". Um, it's an anti-inflammatory. You're not dopey from it. But I digress) .. ..just saying --Placebo is an amazing effect....

If you ARE opiate dependent, does it keep you out of withdrawal? If so obviously there is something there.

I only ever felt high from wearing a patch when I had little to no tolerance/dependency. After that wearing one kept me not sick, buccal use kept me high (matrix of a discontinued brand. I've never found any close to those).

But truthfully, if you're not feeling anything from any ROA, I'd say it's likely not an opioid.

Know anyone who knows Chinese ---it would be sort of humourous if they translated the characters to read "acetaminophen" or "paracetamol" or Asia's equivalent ;). Or it may be something like the lidocaine patches here in the US. All I can tell you is I've seen many a fentanyl patch and never saw anything like that...but maybe someone has ?

This is technically a pill or patch ID threads, which aren't done here as only someone who lab tests it against a lab standard can tell you exactly how much of what is in it.

Thanks for your advice, but the thing is I am pretty sure it's Fentanyl because I get it from a crooked Anesthesiologist at a reputed hospital. I've literally been to this hospital and have seen Cancer patients with these patches on, and the only thing they can express is pure bliss. I'm extremely certain of the patch's validity.

And to answer your question about dependency-- yes, I believe I am very dependent on Tramadol. I have to take at least 1500 mg (15 pills of 100mg) a day just to feel "normal". Having said that, I have no experience with any harder opiate like Oxy, Hydro, Morphine nor Heroin.

So the question remains... how is it possible that Tramadol, a weak synthetic Opiod allows me to be totally indifferent to such a large dose of Fentanyl? Yes it's keeping out of the Tramadol withdrawal if I dont take my daily dose but that's where it stops. I mean just last night, took a few Trams, stuck a 75mcg patch on my shoulder blade and wrapped a heated gel bag around my arm, constantly heating it in a microwave to activate the patch quicker. Moreover, I chewed on another 75mcg patch (after an hour of buccal) and then swallowed it. And in conjunction to this potentially lethal mixture, I chased half of another patch on foil.

I know such a large dose is wreck-less and dangerous but I didn't just start like that, I kept experimenting over the days, gradually increasing my intake to find my threshold level. It's impossible to say that someone with a (relatively speaking) moderate tolerance to Tramadol can be this immune to such a large dose of the strongest Opiod ever made!

I am a million percent certain that these are Fentanyl patches and not just hearsay, trust me. So with this all said, I have come to two conclusions:

1- Something is terribly wrong with my Opiate receptors and/or CNS that they are just rejecting the Fentanyl.

2- These are tamper proof patches and need some kind of special extraction which I can't find any info off on the net. The reason why this conclusion is more likely the valid one is because I once ate a 25mcg Duragesic transparent film patch 2 years ago while I was even MORE dependent on Tramadol-- I would slam like 50 50mg pills in 24 hours to get high, yet one small Fent patch of the smallest dosage knocked me off my feet.

Last night I cut 2 75mcg patches into little pieces and dropped them into a small bottle of about 20ml 95% rubbing alcohol. Not sure if it's Isopropyl or Ethanol, but I'm assuming it wont make a difference based on what I read on extraction methods. I plan to leave them in for a few days and then dry then filter, then dry the liquid onto a plate so I can scrape and smoke the extract (if any) once all fluids have evaporated. Does this method make sense?

I would highly appreciate it if you could give me any kind of feedback on the above.

P.S: I know what you mean about the "OTC High Crowd"-- I know a chick that has been "abusing" Imodium (Loperamide) for quite a while now, and as we all know, Loperamide is an OTC Opiate used for diarrhea and by no means crosses the Blood Brain Barrier whatsoever because of P-glycoprotein efflux , regardless of how many you take and what "secret inhibitor" legends you might read of on the web. She swears by it and claims a few pills gets her high as a kite! And if you're wondering about her bowel movements; I wouldn't know because I never got myself to ask her about any constipation issues! :)

Thanks again for your time and advice guys.

You take 1500mg of tramadol daily?
You know that this is seizure territory and really dangerous?

Dude, your opiate habit is ridiculously small to be messing with fentanyl. Especially if your considering extracting it or administering it in a way that would release more fentanyl at a more rapid rate. Real bad idea. Maybe the patches are defective or something, who knows, but that doesn't mean that because you can handle it transdermally that you can handle it through another ROA. I would really reconsider using those with your current opioid tolerance. I mean, shit just buy some kratom or get some hydro. You don't jump from tramadol to fentanyl.

Fair enough, but I've been taking Tramadol for 7 years now and i reached a point where I would take 4000mg daily. And yes I'm aware of the seizures, I've had a few, and use Benzos to higher the threshold.

I went to rehab for a year, taking 3 sublingual Bupenorphine (8mg) daily to combat the withdrawal. That didn't work and now I'm back on maintenance doses of Tramadol until I taper off.

I mean do I really have to tell my life story here? All I wanted was some wisdom on the product at hand and/or ways to extract not warning after warning. I'm 31 years old, weigh 250 pounds, did a lot of drugs in my day, so I know when to play it safe based on alot of reading and gradual doses of trial and error.

We don't get Hydro or Oxy where I live but I do get a shot of 30mg - 70mg Morphine syringe from a crooked doctor every now and then which I either IM or plug, and even then it's barely felt. I wiegh Never was able to get myself to IV. I also once got my hands on 150mcg Fentanyl Citrate syringe, and another one with 30mcg of Sufentanil which I both IM'd within a span of an hour between each shot...NOTHING! The same goes for several 150mg - 300mg Pethidine IM shots. Nada.

Do you also want to know about my Cocaine habit? I developed a habit of railing 5 grams of C everyday for quite a long time when I passed through a hardcore workaholic phase, that has ended now. E Pills? When I was a kid I used to crush up to 10 pills and parachute them just to get things going at a night out raving.

So like I said, please trust me when I tell you my tolerance is through the roof without having me to give out every little detail of my life. These patches ARE Fentanyl and I wouldn't have reached to such a high dose without very gradually upping the dose and experimenting.

Now that I have proved myself "somehow" informed (I hope), and having said all of this, if someone can give me any advice on extraction methods for such a weird unbranded Fentanyl patch, I would be forever grateful and in your debt. :)

We're all on this forum for a reason, let's not turn it into your Presidential Debates. No offense to my American friends. :)

Cheers,

You have bunk patches. With such a small opiate tolerance they're fake or youd feel them. Period

I noticed you talked about heating the patch to dose dump, which is stupid... The heat could very easily destroy anything possibly in this

Really though no one here can tell you what they are. They may be real and they may be fake... Only that crooked anesthesiologist can tell you

Edit: Lope does work and crosses the blood brain barrier only to be pumped back out by the PGP. If one inhibits it won't pump it out or overdoses it should lead to some Imodium binding to the CNS and giving some type of opiate effect.... Really though I hope your friend knows lope is cardiotoxic and can kill her while she is stably on it due to QT interval prolongation causing heart arythmea. Does she wake up pale white feeling weak and just wrong? If so she needs to go to the ER immediately and inform them of her lope and inhibitor habit as well as the QT interval prolongation risk that it has as that is fairly recently discovered knowledge and most doctors aren't up on it. Seriously hold an intervention for your friend now and get her help..... Hell look for help together and get clean together. Ever think you like the SNRI property of tramadol not necessarily the prodrug opiate effect?

Last edited:
Ok thanks for all your time, effort and words of wisdom.

Through logic and some of your inputs I'm going to come to the conclusion that they're duds. FUCK YOU CHINA! Besides, they're dirt cheap.

I think we're done here. Take care everyone.

Just don't try using all of them at once because you think they are fake as next thing you'll never be able to know anything again cause you're dead.

Just don't try using all of them at once because you think they are fake as next thing you'll never be able to know anything again cause you're dead.

This is what I was thinking. As for the OP there are tons of threads on how to extract fentanyl. I'm going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.