• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need help cooking

Quinine121

Bluelighter
Alright guys and gals

For some reason I can’t seem to make my H ready for injection ... it’s powdered so not tar

I’ve been cooking it with some vit c or citric and using a 1ml of sterile water. procedure is as follows

1.) Weigh out 60-80mg of powdered H
2.) add to cooking spoon along with 1ml or so of sterile water
3.) use candle to gently heat the H
4.) add some citric
5.) take the spoon of the flame and stir mixture
6.) put back on flame .. wait for bubbles and that lovely smell mmmmmm ?
7.) stir some more
8.) repeat steps 4-7

Now the problem is either the H won’t completely dissolve so I’m left with gritty bits in the spoon or I get to the point I think the H is over cooked as it becomes a sticky tar and after absorbing it with a small cotton type filter
It won’t draw into the syringe wtf ??

What am I doing wrong here ?

Or am I ok to just shoot the H even if the liquid is not 100% clear and still has “bits”.

Thank you kindly for any help or replies ?

Is this a new batch? Has this ever happened to you before? I'd say you might have poorly adulterated dope and should maybe consider insufflation or plugging as shooting thick liquid or anything with "Bits" is just going to get stuck in your circulatory system. Mainly the Lungs where it can cause granulomas that might persist for the rest of your life. Not worth it for one bag of bad dope I reckon.

If using it is a foregone conclusion, I'd at least try to use more dilute shots and filter it through a coffee filter or something better than just cotton, If you use a needle exchange they might be able to help with sterifilts, a specialized filter for pill users.

Is this a new batch? Has this ever happened to you before? I'd say you might have poorly adulterated dope and should maybe consider insufflation or plugging as shooting thick liquid or anything with "Bits" is just going to get stuck in your circulatory system. Mainly the Lungs where it can cause granulomas that might persist for the rest of your life. Not worth it for one bag of bad dope I reckon.

If using it is a foregone conclusion, I'd at least try to use more dilute shots and filter it through a coffee filter or something better than just cotton, If you use a needle exchange they might be able to help with sterifilts, a specialized filter for pill users.

Thanks buddy, yeah I’ve been snorting do you think it would be ok to smoke it ? You mentioned lungs but not sure if you meant as via IV specifically for the clots .

I’m new to IV so always snorted this is my first time trying to IV any dope . Hence why I was wondering if I was doing something wrong with my method ... maybe not using enough water or overcooking etc

Yeah smoking & snorting are FAR better options. The part about the lungs was referring to IV use, which bypasses all of your body's defenses making it the most dangerous route. As long as the smoke isn't really acrid or snorting doesn't burn really bad then I'd say that's the way to go.

Still use some caution though as Fentanyl or Fentalogues are prevalent these days and aren't always mixed thoroughly, making' hot spots' in your dope where one line might be okay but another might floor you from poorly mixed in Fent.

If you want to try IV, have someone show you how with high quality H. Stay Safe :- )

Yeah smoking & snorting are FAR better options. The part about the lungs was referring to IV use, which bypasses all of your body's defenses making it the most dangerous route. As long as the smoke isn't really acrid or snorting doesn't burn really bad then I'd say that's the way to go.

Still use some caution though as Fentanyl or Fentalogues are prevalent these days and aren't always mixed thoroughly, making' hot spots' in your dope where one line might be okay but another might floor you from poorly mixed in Fent.

If you want to try IV, have someone show you how with high quality H. Stay Safe :- )

Thanks man really helpful ? I’ve used a few bags same batch via snorting no issues don’t think any fent is present but can’t be 100% and like you said “hot spots”.

It burns a bit but not overly so when done nasally .

I just know IV is when the magic happens with H and it’s more cost effective as you need less .

I would consider IV like the Autobahn, might as well use the Ferrari of dope when traveling that route :cool:

Alright guys and gals

For some reason I can’t seem to make my H ready for injection ... it’s powdered so not tar

I’ve been cooking it with some vit c or citric and using a 1ml of sterile water. procedure is as follows

1.) Weigh out 60-80mg of powdered H
2.) add to cooking spoon along with 1ml or so of sterile water
3.) use candle to gently heat the H
4.) add some citric
5.) take the spoon of the flame and stir mixture
6.) put back on flame .. wait for bubbles and that lovely smell mmmmmm ?
7.) stir some more
8.) repeat steps 4-7

Now the problem is either the H won’t completely dissolve so I’m left with gritty bits in the spoon or I get to the point I think the H is over cooked as it becomes a sticky tar and after absorbing it with a small cotton type filter
It won’t draw into the syringe wtf ??

What am I doing wrong here ?

Or am I ok to just shoot the H even if the liquid is not 100% clear and still has “bits”.

Thank you kindly for any help or replies ?

Don't keep adding acid in an attempt to dissolve everything. You only need a tiny bit of acid to dissolve the heroin that's in there - No need to repeat.

What doesn't dissolve straight away is adulterant. Use a sterile filter to remove the crap and you're good to go.

Using an excess of acid is a sure fire way to lose your veins.

Don't keep adding acid in an attempt to dissolve everything. You only need a tiny bit of acid to dissolve the heroin that's in there - No need to repeat.

What doesn't dissolve straight away is adulterant. Use a sterile filter to remove the crap and you're good to go.

Using an excess of acid is a sure fire way to lose your veins.

I got filters that attach to the needle .. so cook it down till it’s still liquid and not sticky and it will still have the bit and then draw up with the filter thus avoiding the “bits” ?

Sorry bro I’m a bit slow today I don’t get the analogy / reference? lol
I just meant that you should use the best quality dope you can for IV'ing. Even with excess acid, you shouldn't have very many bits or thick viscosity if it was cut properly. Poorly cut dope can wreak havoc and smoking or snorting will keep those poorly chosen cuts out of your circulatory system.

I’m new to IV so always snorted this is my first time trying to IV any dope
Seriously have someone help you for your first time, it will make a world of difference. They can show you the proper amount of acid and how to use the filter. Stay Safe.

I got filters that attach to the needle .. so cook it down till it’s still liquid and not sticky and it will still have the bit and then draw up with the filter thus avoiding the “bits” ?

You don't need to use a lot of heat either - the more heat and acid you use the more likely you are to dissolve the cut. You certainly don't need to boil the solution.

I presume you're in the US? Is basic heroin (#3) getting more prevalent there now?

The predominant form of heroin in the United States is a powdered hydrochloride salt -March 11, 2019 source
I don't know of anyone who gets # 3 here. There's no such thing as sachets of citric here in exchanges.

I don't think he's in the US as I didn't see him state it anywhere. Although the darknet is changing things for individuals vs street dealers here.

I just hope he gets help with his first time shooting. Going it alone even with our guidance seems problematic.

The reason I presumed he was in the US was because he said in his first post "It's powdered so not tar". I doubt anyone else would mention tar unless that's what is normally available.

I could be presuming wrongly though...

Good catch, well you guided him properly with the acid so at least he won't be sclerosing any veins. With all the Fent now adays I can see why more people are going the darknet route. Though even merchants there have been known to sell H adulterated with fentalogues. This is a bad decade to start using H. : -/