• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need help ASAP please missed cocaine shot

U

Unregistered445512

I just missed a Iv shot of cocaine, had been doing it all night but I just missed a huge shot in my arm and it's swelling quickly and at the top of my skin where the injection site was is dark colored, I'd say black or purplish I am not 100% sure as I am color blind. I just need to know if I can do anything, I am freaking out about it. I got an abscess in the past from heroin/cocaine but it took a long time to swell up not like this.

If you are worried about it, go to the hospital or seek medical attention. You will not get into any sort of legal trouble for doing this.

I moved this to other drugs for you.

You need to go to the hospital/doctor if you're worried. Bluelight is a true wealth of information in this age of information, but we make for an incredibly poor substitute when compared to say, a Medical Doctor or even an RN being there and observing your condition. Cocaine can be especially dangerous when "missed", if you're not already aware. Cocaine is quite corrosive and kills soft tissure on contact. In other words, you don't want the floating around aimlessly inside your body.