• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Help! Tried kratom t get off H & its making me so sick

Zep1

Bluelighter
I need advise desperately!!! I started using kratom t get off Heroin & its making me miserable! I think it may have t do with the fact that ive had gallstones for 10 years. It makes bloated as fkkk, constapated n just SO shitty. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE my WD'S are a nightmare!!! Cold hot cold hot my skin is burning, the sweats n MAJOR DEPRESSION!!! IVE BEEN READING N FOUND ALL kinds if stuff online that people r using for WD/ANXIETY N DEPRESSION..I need something for my WD'S N ANXIETY N DEPRESSION plus the bloating n constipation now from the kratom ITS LIKE FREAKING KILL ME NOW!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE OR INPUT PLEASE!!!! IS there a way t make these symtons from the kratom go away so it can allow it t work??? ALSO ive been reading about all kinds of stuff that people r using t combat both WD + ANXIETY. such as Kava (however this may not b the best idea due t the liver crap ive been reading about it n ive already got gallbladder issues!!..FML), ETIZOLAM, PHENIBUT,, CBD, & TIANEPRINE to name a few.. At this point im willing t try ANYTHING!!! Any advise?? Anyone please??? Im going thru hell n dont wana get stuck going back t the H!!! I just went t treatment a year and a half ago for 2 months n my retarded ass convinced myself i could use " occassionally" ... That bright plan didnt last for long! I would gladly go t detox but i no longer have insurance and when i tried t purchase insurance recently i found out i couldnt bcuz i missed the timeframe for Obama care n none of the plans that i can purchase outside of obama care will cover substance abuse n i dont have 4000 ( hell i dont have 1000!!) Which is what my previous detox wanted fir a 7 day detox. I want OUT of the heroin dance but fkn A its bcoming a nightmare! HELP! I NEED GUIDANCE!!!! I would reallt b so greatful if anyone would have ANY helpful suggestions!!!! Pleaseeeeee!!!! I should mention that i do have so.e seroquel but it gives me rls sometimes so i rarely take it for sleep unless i REALLY have to.

Hi im new here & just did the last of my stash tonight n will detox at home as of today off my H/FENT 5 yr habit. Ive the following tools available to me but im not sure in which order i should take them: 28 (50 mg)tramadol, 1 SUB STRIP & Just ordered some Maeng da kratom that should b here in a couple of days..

MY PLAN was to do the tramadol n kratom together n ween off a couple of days (unsure.how long?) So the jump wouldnt b so harsh to the SUB as opposed to coming from H/FENT SINCE SUBS ALWAYS GIVE ME PRECIPITATED W D'S!!! ... Once i waited 36 hrs& STILLL GOT PWF'S !! And i figured, since the 1st couple of days suck anyways taking the sub after tramadol and kratom would b easier than going straigh t the sub from H/FENT to avoid precipitated WD'S!! IVE HAD NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCES W THOSE!

ANY THOUGHTS/ADVISE AS TO IN WHICH ORDER I SHOULD USE THE TOOLS I HAVE AVAILABLE T ME??? ALSO GOT A SHITLOAD OF ANXIETY N COULDN'T GET MY HANDS ON ANY ZANAX! IVE NEVER USED KRATOM SO DOES ANY1 KNOW IF IT'LL HELP W ANXIETY? NEED GUIDANCE N ADVISE LIKE YESTERDAY! SINCE IM ON DAY 1...
Also i thought id mention i also have 5 (400mg) seroquels in case i need them for sleep. Is it safe t take these w tramadol?? Id appreciate ANY ADVISE N INPUT please

Last edited:
Stay hydrated. Electrolytes. Expect to have diarrhea for a long time. I'm referring to dropping 600mg oxy a day cold Turkey 1 year use maybe 6 months at that dosage.

First day: shitty, bad/no sleep
Second day: uncomfortable, cravings, upset stomach, insomnia
Third day: crazy chills rushing thru your body like your temperature is 20 mins late to your brain, insomnia
Fourth day: chills, loss of appetite, fatigue, cravings starting to die down but so are you because you haven't slept in 4 days
Fifth day: getting used to the bs, forcing a metal or two down
6th and so on gradually get a little better but it took months before physical symptoms wore off for the most part. Some things mentally never change, for better or worse.

Just know with the will power you're using to stop that shit voluntarily, that's very uncommon. Use it and do whatever the fuck you want because you've proven to your body you're capable of doing so. So get out there and be.

Good luck.

U need to wait a while after taking tramadol to take suboxone.pwds will occur if sub is taken within 48hrs or so.might be better off going straight to subs then when they runout take the tramadol and Kratom.

!
Stay hydrated. Electrolytes. Expect to have diarrhea for a long time. I'm referring to dropping 600mg oxy a day cold Turkey 1 year use maybe 6 months at that dosage.

First day: shitty, bad/no sleep
Second day: uncomfortable, cravings, upset stomach, insomnia
Third day: crazy chills rushing thru your body like your temperature is 20 mins late to your brain, insomnia
Fourth day: chills, loss of appetite, fatigue, cravings starting to die down but so are you because you haven't slept in 4 days
Fifth day: getting used to the bs, forcing a metal or two down
6th and so on gradually get a little better but it took months before physical symptoms wore off for the most part. Some things mentally never change, for better or worse.

Just know with the will power you're using to stop that shit voluntarily, that's very uncommon. Use it and do whatever the fuck you want because you've proven to your body you're capable of doing so. So get out there and be.

Good luck.
THANK U! 🙏

U need to wait a while after taking tramadol to take suboxone.pwds will occur if sub is taken within 48hrs or so.might be better off going straight to subs then when they runout take the tramadol and Kratom.
OK....makes sense...only question is; u said take the tramadol n kratom after the Sub. Wont i wd from tramadol too?

OK....makes sense...only question is; u said take the tramadol n kratom after the Sub. Wont i wd from tramadol too?
Yes the same way u would get withdrawals from the subutex once u runout of that.reason I suggested it that way is coz it might be easier to go from fent/H to sub then on to the tramadol and kratom than go from heroin to tram then going on to subs.there at least a 2-3 day period between stopping tram and taking subs with out going into pwds.

@Zep1 Look up the Bernese method. I was able to jump onto Subutex finally this way. You basically wait as long as you can, take a tiny crumb or cut of your strips, and introduce a small piece into your system. (Dose details on web) Then use just a little less than normal. Increase the sub little by little by while decreasing the fentoin. Over the course of 5-10 days you can wean yourself on, or wean off both. I kept getting PWD too. First time I waited 24, next time 36. I’ve been reading in some cases it can take up to a week for it to completely leave your system (fent analouges). Or cold turkey it works, clonidine really does help a lot.

tramadol and kratom sounds like a very nasty combination. Two serotonergic drugs mixed together is asking for problems. i would do them separately.

tramadol is warned to not be taken with serotonergic drugs by the manufacturer. Kratom is a serotonin agonist and i'm seeing something about being a reuptake inhibitor of serotonin as well but cannot read the full study to confirm this, if it is a reuptake inhibitor it could be particularly dangerous to mix.

i can tell you kratom does not mix well with a lot of drugs from personal experience and what I've read on this board.

pretty sure only the buprenorphine would touch a h/fentanyl habit of that many years compared to tramadol; i wouldn't even take the tramadol.

best of luck; smallest doses of that one strip and stay strong.