• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need gas in my engine

Terry57

Greenlighter
I need something stronger than coffee. Only once in a while to get things done. I need some type of stimulant to pull all nighters. I have AFib so I need something that won't cause my heart to race badly. I am 62 and am a new member. I know nothing about drugs and have only taken Rx's. I have both chronic fatigue and chronic pain and fibromyalgia. Tired of being in pain and called lazy. My house is getting very messy and I just have to get stanima. I am 62.

You really should talk to your doctor about this. We don't do drug recommendations here and it would be pretty reckless to recommend that you take any kind of stimulant with a heart condition.

You could try Maca powder, it's natural. Not really a psychoactive drug but gives you a boost of energy and it's a good source of protein, vitamins, etc.

Yeah, even when I tend to think of it being 'extended' harm reduction to explain and evaluate things because it reduces the dangers of just somebody recommending something maybe not knowing about side effects or a condition - it sounds pretty risky and I'd agree that a doctor should check this.

But maybe we could give you a bit of information forehand to prepare you for the visit.

Are you currently on any meds and what have you tried in the past?