• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need dexamphetamine advice - "How do i do this?"

BUTSssNutssNNN

Greenlighter
tl;dr - dexamphetamine didn't do anything, suggestion for dosages or methods for taking it?

My first post as well as my first time using dexamphetamine and I've come to the collusion that i must be doing something wrong.
So I bought 5*5mg tablets and I ended up taking them all in one day for studying, at first i took 2 for a 'Light' dosage and
waited an hour for it to kick in and nothing, not any more awake or focused or any other noticeable changes. So i turn it up a little,
snort 1 tablet (why not?) and take 2 orally, spend the rest of time like I usually would: study for less than hour, get distracted and
scroll facebook endlessly, watch youtube and play games.

Note: this is my first drug let alone amphetamine (tolerance should be impossible), I felt more focused drinking redbull

So i finally get to my questions, am i doing something wrong? how/when should i take it? more/less?
is it possible to have tolerance from anything other than amphetamines? do i have ADHD?

sorry for the onslaught of questions and again if I've broken any rules/sound dumb af.

Last edited by a moderator:
tl;dr - dexamphetamine didn't do anything, suggestion for dosages or methods for taking it?

My first post as well as my first time using dexamphetamine and I've come to the collusion that i must be doing something wrong.
So I bought 5*5mg tablets ($70) and I ended up taking them all in one day for studying, at first i took 2 for a 'Light' dosage and
waited an hour for it to kick in and nothing, not any more awake or focused or any other noticeable changes. So i turn it up a little,
snort 1 tablet (why not?) and take 2 orally, spend the rest of time like I usually would: study for less than hour, get distracted and
scroll facebook endlessly, watch youtube and play games.

Note: this is my first drug let alone amphetamine (tolerance should be impossible), I felt more focused drinking redbull

So i finally get to my questions, am i doing something wrong? how/when should i take it? more/less? am I getting ripped off?
is it possible to have tolerance from anything other than amphetamines? do i have ADHD?

sorry for the onslaught of questions and again if I've broken any rules/sound dumb af.

NO PRICE DISCUSSION GUYS

And ya you got ripped off, these were sugar pills, 25mg should have blown your brains out for a beginner. Wow. You got taken advantage of bro! The guy mistook you for an idiot.

Which by the sound of it weren't actually dextroamphetamine because ANYONE that has never taken a drug at all in their life were to do 25mg of dextro they would definitely feel something! Did you go online and identify the pills you got by the imprint, shape, color, etc? That is something that should always be looked into before purchasing a pill you have never seen or at least after you purchase it before you take it. If you believe you have ADD/ADHD go to a psychiatrist and get an ADD evaluation done, and if you do have add/adhd then talk to your psych about getting some medication for it. Most psych docs will start you out on Strattera which is a non-narcotic pill designed to help people focus, and in my opinion was utterly useless! But just go along, take it and if it works for you keep taking it, if not ask to try something like Adderall or Ritalin. That's how it went for me at least. I went 26 years living with ADHD until I started looking into it online and knew I had it, then got it taken care of with Adderall. My life is way better now! No more laziness, no more focus issues, no more distractions! love this medication.

First off, I would go find the guy who sold them to you and punch him right in the nose, because indeed he ripped you off.... he ripped you THE FUCK off man! Allthough I am pretty sure discussing drug prices is against forum rules YOU ARE CORRECT
Secondly, I once gave my ex girlfriend about 7x 5mg tablets for her first time and she is a small girl and she swore on her life she was sober however stayed up talking about real deep topics and was hornier than Charlie Sheen on a vacation in Brazil. Yet she swears she didn't feel anything. When I started using Dexies I would usually need about 10x 5mg tablets to have any real noticable euphoria and that was with zero tolerance. As you gain more experience with Amphetamines you will notice how profoundly they affect you yet at the same time how very subtle they are aswell, its contradicting I know, but most amphetamine users out there Im sure would agree. Nowadays I can literally take hundreds of dexies over the course of a few days but that is due to meth tolerance.
Thirdly, "So i turn it up a little,
scroll facebook endlessly, watch youtube and play games." This kind of makes me think you may actually were affected by them as this is a typical amphetamine affect... If you know someone who uses amphetamines regularly you will understand. They are very easily distracted and change activities and shift their attention to different things frequently. It is almost as if your brain is going so fast it can never really hold onto a thought long enough to act on it before another idea/thought or whatever pops in and takes over. Amphetamines affect different people in different ways as is with all drugs.
Fourthly: Amphetamines dont take long to kick in. Take them on an empty stomach and affects should be felt within 30 - 45 mins, 1 hour tops. Snorting takes like 5 minutes tops for me personally but the duration of the high is dramatically reduced in my experience but it definitely, DEFINITELY hits harder.
As for the the do you have ADHD question.... that's not one I can answer, consult your doc for that one mate.

So my advice, to you... Find a new dealer then fuck the oral ROA off and go for snorting particularly if your using dexies for study as its shorter duration will allow for more sleep. When you want to use crush up 5x 5mg and snort the lot... If you are not quiet where you want to be crush up another 5 pills but this time snort HALF and wait 15 minutes and repeat until you reach your cloud nine. Remember 5 mg of Amphetamine is a pretty miniscule dose and I have a friend who is prescribed 12 a day.

Final piece of advice, and unfortunately it a pep talk, but, playing with amphetamines is russian roulette, I was once at your stage when I was curious of drugs and not sure what affects to expect.. Its exciting I know but then I also never dreamed that in only a few short years Dexies would lead to Ritalin and Blow and before I knew it I was sucking meth vapour from a glass pipe and before I knew it I was shooting up meth and heroin or whatever else I could get my hands on. Its a slippery slope and I apologise for the pep talk but I just feel you have the same niave mindset I did when I first started messing with stimulants without realising the power they can gain over you. It would be against my ethics for me not to give anyone who had decided to dabble with stimulants a due, honest warning.

All the best with your studies and stay safe :D
Peace

Few minutes later the campus cops came and took OP away.

Guys here have a point. When dexedrine lands on the brain of a naive, it's like an airplane crash-landing in a rural road. I have used Dexedrine for 10 years, when Dexedrine lands in my brain, the red carpet is there, military officials doing a ceremony are there, journalists are there, 200 square kilometer airport is there with free-shop, stores, clothes, booze, women, infrastructure is there taxis, tourists, noise, lighting etc.

So even if I take amounts of 0.5mg, I can notice something. With naive it's a bit different like people said here. However, what ticked me off on the fact that they were sugar pills, is that you resumed your usual daily habits, like playing video-games. The habits would have changed and you would have done things differently.