• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need advise please ! opiate withdrawal questions.

I don't think that guy knows how to behave appropriately anywhere let alone this forum... And no wonder he's been to rehab 7 times... I bet he's gonna go another 7

take dabs it helps with everything, it also costs less then an opiate addiction. you take 2 or 3 dabs of some good oil then your mind is occupied for an hour

please be wary of fentanel. I have experimented over the years and smoking this may be the only "more" (like crack) opiate I have encountered. It is also the one which has taken many lives who played with it. Not even H compares to it's danger. It almost seems that if you use this powerful synthetic it isn't a matter of if you will OD but when ! pls, no matter what pain you are escaping from, refrain from its use unless a Dr prescribes it.

Are you trying to quit for good or are you just looking for some relief while waiting until you can get more of your pills? I mean if you are trying to quit for good just do what others suggested and get some non narcotic pills to help you sleep and slightly lessen the wd effects and just suffer through. If you are just looking for some relief go for it and start in on the patch. I would personally just wear it and not take it off at all. It will take awhile to start helping with the wd's but it will make that patch last longer than if you abused it. Your tolerance SHOULD definitely high enough to wear the patch with no issues. Be careful with fent though and do not abuse it because it is an opiate that will abuse you right back and is no joke, shit is seriously deadly.

*Offtopic*
As for this captn guy yelling at the OP for snorting his pills, sure the Dr. might not have told him to snort them but im sure no Dr told you to bang meth or coke right? So why fucking yell at him? Sorry you do not know what opiate addiction and withdrawl is like because maybe then you wouldnt be yelling at some poor guy on the internet who is just looking for some help making sure he isnt about to hurt himself doing so. As for rehab, sure sounds like it worked for you so lets tell others it is the only way out! Horrible advice considering we do not even know if he WANTS to quit yet or just make it until he can get his pills. Go get help with your own addiction instead of yelling at someone who is just looking for some help.

Thanks for the replies , I was pretty much just looking for a way to keep off feeling shitty for this week till I can get more oxy Friday .... I have been cheeking the patch for about 2-3 hours at a time about twice per day ( got it Sunday evening) the guy I got it from told me this would help provide quietest relief, so he folded it into half then half again and I have been putting it between my cheek and gums like I said for about 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hours at night . Don't know if it's placebo effect of what but it has seemed to help, also I have gone thru w/d before and could never sleep, after putting this in my cheek for about 2 hours I can go right to sleep. Seems like I'm having very vivid dreams tho. Does anyone with experience think doing this for 2 hrs at a time is actually providing relief, or is it mostly in my head ?

Also , was hoping that by doing this for just 2 hours at a time I wouldn't be skyrocketing my tolerance like wearing it for the full 3 days in a row would be

Well your putting it in your mouth so I would assume would be a faster and better rate of absorbtion so it's probably equivalent or close to the same as wearing it for 3 days. Fent tolerance boost will eventually ruin you of all opiate highs.

Get the Fuck over It!!! You opiod adiddicts are all the same! Bunch of Babies! I use to bang Meth and Coke ( not at once) but that shitts addicting As Fuck!. I just dont understand how you yall justify your addiction. Oh and this fucking idiot Jvjs05, what the fuck you doing SNORTING pills, im sure the doctor said " 3 rails in the morning with glass of grapefruit juice". Now your going to put a Fen patch on. Some innocent doctor ( like my father) is going to get sued by your parents or/and lose his license to practice. GO TO REHAB! ( i did 7 times) Get a Hobby i.e. Surfing or Fishing and stop been a Pussy!!! Or you can have your buddy put it on your Forehead like the dumbass you are. ......End of Rant

Douche

I personally feel the best method to feel comfortable and also detox off any opiates. This will occur over a course of six days. You will need to have access to subs, benzos, clonidine and muscle relaxers. First day 8mg sub/.1mg clonidine/6mg benzo/ and for muscle relaxers, my choice is always soma 350mg, 2 every six hours. Second day, 8mg subs/.1mg clonidine/ 6mg benzo/ soma 350mg 2 every six hours. Day three 4mg sub/.1mg clonidine/ 5mg benzo and soma 350mg 2 every six hours. Day four 6mg sub/ .1mg clonidine/ 4mg benzo and soma 350mg 2 every six hours. Day five 4mg sub/ .1mg clonidine/ 3mg benzo and soma 350mg 2 every six hours. Day six 2mg sub/ .1mg clonidine/ 2 mg benzo and soma 350mg every six hours. When you wake up on day 7 you will feel absolutely fine. The subs have a 24 hour half life so your body will have all that built up. Discontinue clonidine, if you need the benzos still thats ok as well as the soma but only take when needed for any tightness feeling your muscles maybe having. This will completely get you off opiates in an extremely comfortable way as far as benzos and the muscle relaxers, take as needed for the next couple weeks.

It kinda works by tapering, withdrawls are lessened like this, but will show up. I have tried it but wasn't fond of it. If you are tapering I am pretty sure it will lessen but unfortunately prolong the process, best to ya Bono

I agree, that taper method really only works best if you are coming straight off opiates, meaning you have not been using subs prior for at least 6 months. I mean it has worked for me more than a few times. I know everyone's body is different but i remember how shocked i was the first time i did that taper. Granted i was in rehab and that was the method they used. I could not believe how quickly it took to comfortably get me off the opiates. Obviously you are not 100% after those six days but as far as any WD signs, they are so minor its very tolerable. That was just my experience.

For me the physical WDs haven't been much worse than having common flu and diarrhea for few days.

Mental WDs have always been much worse as I mostly sit on a sofa watching netflix or crunchyroll and thinking if I should start using again.

I'm having that same problem , I don't feel sick anymore , mostly just anxious , and when I sit around with free time all I can't think about is getting high on oxy, although I know deep down I don't want to , it's such a mental struggle

Get the Fuck over It!!! You opiod adiddicts are all the same! Bunch of Babies! I use to bang Meth and Coke ( not at once) but that shitts addicting As Fuck!. I just dont understand how you yall justify your addiction. Oh and this fucking idiot Jvjs05, what the fuck you doing SNORTING pills, im sure the doctor said " 3 rails in the morning with glass of grapefruit juice". Now your going to put a Fen patch on. Some innocent doctor ( like my father) is going to get sued by your parents or/and lose his license to practice. GO TO REHAB! ( i did 7 times) Get a Hobby i.e. Surfing or Fishing and stop been a Pussy!!! Or you can have your buddy put it on your Forehead like the dumbass you are. ......End of Rant

Your a cunt.

OP I came on strong in my comment, stronger than I should of, I'm wishing you all the best.

CD