• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need advice on when it's ok to take Adderall again

nauticalbingo

Greenlighter
Before 9/1, the last time I took Adderall was about 2 or 3 years ago. On 9/1 I got a script for 30 IR Adderall 20 mg. I started taking them at about 7 that night and by the afternoon of 9/3, my binge total was 260 mg. The pills were pleasant the night of 9/1 into the afternoon of 9/2. After that, it was just a sick shaky feeling with extreme focus, but no elevated mood. I forced myself to eat what I could and I have been drinking a bunch of water. I stopped taking the pills completely the afternoon of 9/3 and after a while, deep fatigue set in. I ate dinner and around 6 pm, I took my Effexor XR and a 0.25 klonopin, then prepared for bed. Also I should mention that I started my period before I went to bed, in case this factors in. I woke up at 8 pm, took 50 mg of hydroxyzine, and didn't wake up again till 4 am. I plan on having a big breakfast. I was wondering when it's ok to take Adderall again?

Before 9/1, the last time I took Adderall was about 2 or 3 years ago. On 9/1 I got a script for 30 IR Adderall 20 mg. I started taking them at about 7 that night and by the afternoon of 9/3, my binge total was 260 mg. The pills were pleasant the night of 9/1 into the afternoon of 9/2. After that, it was just a sick shaky feeling with extreme focus, but no elevated mood. I forced myself to eat what I could and I have been drinking a bunch of water. I stopped taking the pills completely the afternoon of 9/3 and after a while, deep fatigue set in. I ate dinner and around 6 pm, I took my Effexor XR and a 0.25 klonopin, then prepared for bed. Also I should mention that I started my period before I went to bed, in case this factors in. I woke up at 8 pm, took 50 mg of hydroxyzine, and didn't wake up again till 4 am. I plan on having a big breakfast. I was wondering when it's ok to take Adderall again?

You should limit your self and take it once a week. That is quite a high dose of amphetamine and adderall also has levoamphetamine in it so that is why you were all shakey. Watch out combining effexor with adderall that is not safe If the doctor scripted you the adderall and effexor together I don't think he scripted you 260mg ;) so stay safe lower you dose use once a week max and use tums to potinate the one dose.

If you usually binge on adderall like that, and take large doses, stop taking adderall/dexedrine, and stay far away from coke and meth. Good luck, and stay safe.