• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Need advice on AB FUBINACA

Johnsmith98

Greenlighter
I was interested in creating my own smoking mix using AB FUBINACA ive done alot of research but cant find much on the strength of this RC and how many grams to spray onto each 100g of herbs.

So does anyone know how much of this chemical to spray onto each 100g of herbs? looking to create a strong blend.

Thanks

I was interested in creating my own smoking mix using AB FUBINACA ive done alot of research but cant find much on the strength of this RC and how many grams to spray onto each 100g of herbs.

So does anyone know how much of this chemical to spray onto each 100g of herbs? looking to create a strong blend.

Thanks

Really? you've done alot of research and couldnt find a ratio to use? I've seen 1g to 28g of plant matter recommended and other recommend a half gram for 50g of plant matter. It's all about personal preference, maybe you should start small and leave some spray left and add extra coats if its not strong enough.
also spraying is a very uneven way to do it.

These new synthetic cannabinoids like AB-FUBINACA are associated with a very high incidence of side effects like multiple organ damage, coma, delerium, and death... so I would not consume it at all. Much less smoking it, you're going to break it into hundreds of other chemicals.

These new synthetic cannabinoids like AB-FUBINACA are associated with a very high incidence of side effects like multiple organ damage, coma, delerium, and death... so I would not consume it at all. Much less smoking it, you're going to break it into hundreds of other chemicals.
IDK, AB-Fubinaca was the only one that seemed safe at all really. I know it doesn't mean it's safe but at least this one made it through some medical trials and such.

at least this one made it through some medical trials and such.

it never did... none of these new synthetic cannabinoids have been tested in humans, they were just patented by pfizer and then shelved.

Ah, I thought I read it got to actual trials, but your right it was shelved before that.

Mate don't touch it with a ten foot stick I was a god damn paranoid zombie mess for 24 hrs tripping balls I threw it out after that ..

Mate don't touch it with a ten foot stick I was a god damn paranoid zombie mess for 24 hrs tripping balls I threw it out after that ..
No offense but I'm pretty sure I remember you disregarding advice and dosing higher than what people told you too, could always have been someone else though... These cannabinoids are extremely potent and no joke. AB-Fubinaca is far more laid back than its cousins so count yourself lucky that note. Five mgs is usually more than enough for one person...

And I went 10 n was a train wreck so I would be looking at 2mg max

It has a very mind unsettlingly toxic feel to it too not like normal bud just giving my advice let us know how u go ...

1-3mg is a good dose. I've done up to 15mg which wasn't very pleasant, but no immediate death or "incredible toxic feeling" either, only extremely high for 30+ hours (oral dose). In the right dose I prefer the effects of AB-FUBINACA over Cannabis, by far the best of the ~30 synthetic cannabimimetics I've tried so far.

The ADB/MDMBs appear to be much more potent and/or toxic.

Can these synthetic cannabinoids really cause death? I remember a few years back I smoked my fair share of spice and had several panic attacks from getting to high but we would coach ourselves after learning we weren't going to die like we thought lol.

I wouldnt smoke it. this shit is alot more dangerous for your body... Just do some REAL research before taking it. gl

Can these synthetic cannabinoids really cause death? I remember a few years back I smoked my fair share of spice and had several panic attacks from getting to high but we would coach ourselves after learning we weren't going to die like we thought lol.

Yes, there have been..not sure, around 60-100 deaths in total from synthetic cannabinoids. Sadly for most of them we don't know how it was consumed (powder, blend, ROA), how much was consumed, and if it was mixed with other drugs. Seizures, hyperthermia and sedation are sometimes reported, as well as organ failure.

1-3mg is a good dose. I've done up to 15mg which wasn't very pleasant, but no immediate death or "incredible toxic feeling" either, only extremely high for 30+ hours (oral dose). In the right dose I prefer the effects of AB-FUBINACA over Cannabis, by far the best of the ~30 synthetic cannabimimetics I've tried so far.

The ADB/MDMBs appear to be much more potent and/or toxic.

I can only agree to this qoute. i dont know about the short or long term effects of this drug. But i used it for several weeks in what i would say intermediate doses, up to 10mg a day, in multiple doses with no side effects. And i would also prefere it over plain cannabis if it would be as available.