• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need Advice/high opiate tolerance but first time w/ H!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzykat

Greenlighter
Okay so first off I?m pretty much a virgin to forums till now, so plz go easy on me. Thx

Alright so I?m a 22yr old, 107ibs female and I?ve been taking Opiates for 3yrs now. I fcking hate it but kinda love it then end up hating it again. So I went from hydros to daulidid and now roxi. I take about 7or 8 30mg a day. Well actually I work nights so don?t take anything till about 7pm I?ll start first two and then so on. Anyway all my connects are dry right now. So I asked my dad to get me some hydros so I won?t be sick. Then he shows me a pre made reg sized line of brownish powder. Tells me to snort it, I was hesitant but he said wouldn?t get me the hyd if I didn?t.
( and I?m sure I?m gonna get a lecture on how my dad is bad influence but he has been tryin for 3yrs to get me off this crap but he now knows it has to be my choice, so he helps me when I need it Bc he doesn?t like me being sick mainly Bc he knows how it feels, he says he?d rather I ask him rather than going to some sketchy person when I?m desperate.) So yes I ended up railing the line and he tells me it?s smack and will keep me leveled off for a while.
but sadly I barely felt shit. Although I didn?t do more Bc I don?t really kno how H works, but I do have a high tolerance
so I guess I wanted someone more experienced to tell me how many 1/4 lines should I do?

All i I know is it?s brown and speckled white powder, told its cut with nytol. He said can get me more if I need it.
if I do get more is there something better I should cut it with? Also heard smoking it is better?
I wont do IV ever ever ever so don?t bother with that plz. Not hater on it just scared of needles.

Only needing something to hold me off till Tuesday. Then I?m going back to my girl roxi, even tho she?s expensive as helll. So again I want to be able to not be sick while also catching a nice small buzzz.
I could just take hydro but I need like 4/5 at once with those.

thank u for reading sorry for long post.
ps, high tolerances suckkkk :p

Last edited:
I'm sorry but your dad is a bad influence on you. If you are absolutely committed to just taking the H for withdrawals and not to get high then there is a small chance it will work. If you have even the smallest intention of getting high from it just stay away from H.

Your dad might not have bad intentions but heroin is not something to give to someone that you are trying to help.

No one can tell you how many 1/4 lines to do, heroin powder varies widely in purity so you can't be sure how much is in your product. Snorting or plugging will probably last the longest to help you through withdrawals. Just take it very slow, even though you trust your dad neither of you can know the purity of the powder without trying it. Start with a smaller amount then you did before if it's a new batch.

Also be aware that some heroin contains fentanyl, an even more potent opiate that has a greater potential to cause OD's due to it's incredible strength.

Stay safe

You make valid points about purity and the danger of fantanyl, but heroin is no different than what OP is already doing..

I?m sorry, but first a lot of heroin is cut with fentanyl, then it could be cut with any number of things after that.

We cannot tell you what you have, what it?s cut with and definitely do not reccomend other substances to use as cuts.

What you are doing will potentially make opiate usage worse. Coming from a HR point of view, I and most people here would advise against usage of the substance.

Please be safe

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.