• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need advice about fake injury + hospital visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenarGila

Bluelighter
Okay, so I am in legit pain due to a chronic pain disorder but I cannot get anything for the pain, Tylenol/ibuprofen/Aleve and even kratom isn't cutting it. I have a diagnosis but the doctor I see is completely reluctant to prescribe even some tramadol. So my plan? I'm thinking of saying I fell down the stairs, dislocated my knee and hurt my hip, can't move, call an ambulance and be brought into the ER. Chances are they will actually find some knee/hip damage on x-ray. Morally though, how wrong is this? I just want a script for 20 or so tramadol or hydrocodone so I can be semi comfortable until I get in with a new pain management doctor. What do I do? Will this work? I have a history of dislocations, walk with a cane, etc so it would be believable. Any ideas? The reason for the ambulance is to be taken more seriously - most people with chronic illnesses are not taken seriously in the ER. Help.

just find some dope or pain pill, just once, show up to Suboxone clinic, say your a user/addict, get on subs or methadone. If your asking how to get things like Oxycodone or Vicoden its not gonna happen without being around Pain clinics or seriously effing yourself up and going to the hospital either way your not getting like a script. If you look like a male with testosterone the only way to get any drugs is to accept the drug addict label etc.

Oh you want a temporary script. Idk its morally not wrong or right but the ER is a terrible place to do this. do some research, but

do not ask about this anymore on this forum.

Wow, the cheek of it!!! It's because of people like you that legit chronic pain sufferers like myself who has fibromyalgia have hard times getting the right meds that they so genuinely & honestly need!! Plus you obviously didn't read the forum guidelines before posting. ???

Wow, the cheek of it!!! It's because of people like you that legit chronic pain sufferers like myself who has fibromyalgia have hard times getting the right meds that they so genuinely & honestly need!! Plus you obviously didn't read the forum guidelines before posting. 

To be fair he sounds like he is in the same exact position as you, just hes a guy not a girl. I mean he walks with an effin cane. If i was a doctor id give him opiates first and you second. Unless hes like 78

Dude, really? I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Google it. I am in legit pain, with joint dislocations every single day of my life, I just can't get into a pain clinic for a few more weeks and I am suffering since my PCP doctor cut me off of my pain meds for being "too young" I'm 21.

If you aren't happy with your current doctor find another one more willing to work with your goals.

Discussions about how to source even via doctors is prohibited on BL, so I'm going to close this thread.

Like I said, if your doctor isn't giving you the help you feel you need, find a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.