• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe need a new ROA asap! plugging bupe?

pahn

Bluelighter
Hi all. So ive been an opiate addict for over a decade, and have been on and off bupe for 6 years. The majority of that time ive been snorting them. The past 2 years straight ive been snorting them(recently switched to zubsolv which was nice because its much less powder). Anyway, lately i've been noticing my nose is beyond fucked. My nose physically looks off center, my right nostril only takes in like 50% oxygen that it should, i get strange aches and pains in my sinuses, and my nose is constantly running. I also noticed i get several sinus headaches and migraines, and i fear that before long my nose is going to look like Artie Lang's. I dont rly get high from snorting them, but it does give me a slight buzz. im prescribed 2-5.7mg zubsolv per day(equivelant to 2-8mg subs) but i have only been taking 1 per day. I've heard of ppl plugging and that seems to be the next best ROA, other than injecting or smoking which i dont want to do. I'm not even sure if plugging will work, how to do it, how much to use, or if its even a good idea at all. If anyone could help me out here i'd greatly appreciate it.

Hi all. So ive been an opiate addict for over a decade, and have been on and off bupe for 6 years. The majority of that time ive been snorting them. The past 2 years straight ive been snorting them(recently switched to zubsolv which was nice because its much less powder). Anyway, lately i've been noticing my nose is beyond fucked. My nose physically looks off center, my right nostril only takes in like 50% oxygen that it should, i get strange aches and pains in my sinuses, and my nose is constantly running. I also noticed i get several sinus headaches and migraines, and i fear that before long my nose is going to look like Artie Lang's. I dont rly get high from snorting them, but it does give me a slight buzz. im prescribed 2-5.7mg zubsolv per day(equivelant to 2-8mg subs) but i have only been taking 1 per day. I've heard of ppl plugging and that seems to be the next best ROA, other than injecting or smoking which i dont want to do. I'm not even sure if plugging will work, how to do it, how much to use, or if its even a good idea at all. If anyone could help me out here i'd greatly appreciate it.
plugging is a good ROA for bupe, higher bioavailability than sublingual administration.

get an oral syringe (or a normal syringe but take the needle off, i prefer this option), dissolve pill in water (make sure to thoroughly mix it), draw up in syringe, put it up your butt. pretty straightforward. a couple tips would be to make sure to have a BM prior to plugging, get as much out as possible. use a good amount of water, just incase some does get absorbed into your stool. make sure to get the syringe at least two or so inches in there. dont bend over or do anything like that for the next hour. make sure to relax, if you dont relax it may be painful to get the syringe in there and you might leak some product.
also, dont do as big of a dose as you would with snorting! higher bioavail than snorting iirc as well.
stay safe!

Hey thanks for ur help! I just went to my local drugstore and all they had was an eyedropper and i also grabbed an ear syringe(which is just like a super tiny turkey baster looking thing). I'm not sure if either will do the job but I'll give it a shot. Also, I was curious what kinds of bupe youve used? I have the 5.7mg zubsolv(which are mint flavored tablets) and I also have a script of the 8mg suboxone tablets(orange flavor). I'm not sure how water soluable either one is, or if the flavoring would cause any problems(burning, etc) especially with the mint lol. I think at my next appt I'm going to request going back on the suboxone films. I feel those would dissolve easier and keep me from wanting to snort em lol. Thanks again!

Hey thanks for ur help! I just went to my local drugstore and all they had was an eyedropper and i also grabbed an ear syringe(which is just like a super tiny turkey baster looking thing). I'm not sure if either will do the job but I'll give it a shot. Also, I was curious what kinds of bupe youve used? I have the 5.7mg zubsolv(which are mint flavored tablets) and I also have a script of the 8mg suboxone tablets(orange flavor). I'm not sure how water soluable either one is, or if the flavoring would cause any problems(burning, etc) especially with the mint lol. I think at my next appt I'm going to request going back on the suboxone films. I feel those would dissolve easier and keep me from wanting to snort em lol. Thanks again!

PM’d you, but forgot to answer a couple questions. ive used zulbsov, generic suboxone tabs, and generic suboxone films. films are easiest to dissolve but any of them will work! zubsolv might sting a tad but i’ve plugged meth multiple times before and it didn’t burn as bad as you’d think, expect a little sting but it won’t be so bad that you’ll be in real pain. it also won’t last very long, if the stinging even occurs. i haven’t plugged the zubs (yet, planning on doing so tomorrow) but i have plugged the films.
the different forms don’t effect the active ingredient’s (bupe) water solubility, so you’ll be fine.
feel free to PM me again if you have any further questions.
i just want to make sure you do this safely. i sympathize, i plug and snort mine occasionally if sublingual administration isn’t working and i’m in pain. it does help, just watch the dose. i hope you feel better. a few days ago i snorted a zub and my nostril is STILL inflamed and running. can’t imagine doing it regularly.

Onky pugging tip I really have is... well you all beat me to it, except don't use oil based lubes like vaseline if you want to make the syringe a little more slippery. Can't clog the syringe and the drug, catch it and block it, weaking the effect or crushing the rushing

Plugging bupe definitely works, I know some people who even prefer it. I used to halve and plug them when running out of suboxone after a while on ORT. Got way more of a buzz than sublingually

Someone on here gave me a great tip about snorting bupe. Use a saline sinus wash before and after snorting the tablet. It doesn’t make it perfect, but it helps a lot!!