• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc need a little advice for my dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillyteal

Greenlighter
Swim got two prescriptions from the same doctor one was for 60# 10 mg adderal the other was for 30# 20 mg adderal...in a total rookie maneuver, swim attempted to fill both scripts at two different pharmacies a few days apart. the second pharmacist told swimm it was the same as the one swim filled at the other place and she could not fill it unless she called the doctor, she handed swim the script..swim tried to play it off like a confused swim, and said thank you and walked away. Will swim get in trouble? or will swims doctor? will swim be flagged? will the cops come to swims door? does anyone know?

The use of SWIM is discouraged at Bluelight. You will not get in trouble.
  • Don't make the mistake again. When starting new medications, never try to swindle those behind the counter or those with the pad. With the computerization of medical records, it's a fool's mistake.
  • Why would you want both Rxs? From personal experience, it's not good practice to sell to others or to escalate use beyond your personal needs.

Best of luck on your amphetamine adventure. Get out while you can.

:)

I aa student who thought i had a little stroke of luck with an extra Rx...thats all...clearly a very rookie mistake...will not make it again, just don't want anyone to be hurt. like the doc or oneself. the meds have been prescribed by the same doc for about two years, so it is not a new script. so you think a slip will just slide by if the same mistake is not made again? and the script is filled as scheduled the next time? there have been no previous eye-brow raises such as this.

thank you for the help...i just feel really silly bout the whole thing, and a bit nervous about unintentionally causing harm

Last edited:
[OMIT] the meds have been prescribed by the same doc for about two years, so it is not a new script. so you think a slip will just slide by if the same mistake is not made again? and the script is filled as scheduled the next time? there have been no previous eye-brow raises such as this. [MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS TO RETAIN INNOCENCE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES]

Oh. I didn't realize it's an existing script. I tried to jimmy my way into multiple Dex scripts (it was a first Rx in the category) by several methods, claiming XR was too long acting before the script was up, claiming dosages were too small, again I do not support this for the purpose of harm reduction. (Long, generic story short, my script was pulled and my life was ruined).

The policy in question can be found here. From my understanding, they are ineffective means of avoiding incrimination. Ironically, you used both the "SWIM" and "my dog" examples featured in the BLUA.

:\

Last edited:
To be honest in my state of panic I skimmed the regs for the site and though that I was supposed to use those terms...like I said I got really geeked out because I know it can ruin people lives and did not want to ruin my own or my docs..generally I am in full support of proper use of meds....anyway, hopefully all will be well and there will not be any issues for me or my doc. and i will never put myself in that situation again!!! and just to be clear as far as you know things may be okay? i know you cannot guarantee anything...just looking or someone with greater knowledge than I

thanks again

Look. I have no clue. Keep the following in mind:

• Doctors see hundreds of patients
  • Pharmacists see thousands of patients
  • Even though you're dependent on amphetamines (oh yes, I'm making a strong assumption), you must understand that they're usually more suspicious of opiate-seeking users, or benzos. If it was Desoxyn, maybe a different story.
  • From their POV, you're a teen who wanted to score some extra drugs.
    • They have systems preventing that
    • The system worked
    • "Goodbye please leave our store"
  • You're not that special. There are lots of fuck ups. The guy who came out of the office before you is probably walking to the pharmacy getting his methadone.
  • DEA generally wants to crack down on parties distributing the drugs.
  • Even in worst case scenario? They can't call you a liar without empirical evidence.
  • Your inexperience and general situation make me suspect you're a minor, which basically means you can get away with whatever you want. (Doesn't seem like it now, but wait until your 18th birthday and you''ll realize how different the consequences are.

No legal discussion, no SWIM, no speculation.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.