• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need a combo to knock me out cold (no coma or death)

Just take like 600-700mg of Seroquel and have someone give you a decent shot of meth to wake you up. LOL

I personally however think your better off just taking some meth or d-amp, the trip will be super quick and whatever you are avoiding on this trip (since you wont elaborate) will not bother you as much/at all. I usually have a monster shot of meth before going on a plane. The trip goes so fast, but tryna sit still in those tiny fucking seats whilst high as hell can make you look somewhat like a nervous terrorist although its probably just me. LOL

Most likely small children in the car.

kids+fighting+in+car.jpg

I'd think people would be kind of concerned if you were riding in a car with someone who's blacked out like a human rag doll?

Doubly so with kinds in the car, you'd wake up and have dicks drawn all on your face haha

Dicks drawing dicks, would those be self-portraits or abstractionist? I guess it depends on if the kids get into the OPs stash.

Couldn't resist.

Seriously though, with what the OP has on hand he/she should know it might be better to mitigate the situation and stay somewhat awake (~1 - 2 mg zanny), rather than be out cold when there's a problem... or risk becoming the problem using something like triazolam.

I've always found that "kinds" in the car are most unpredictable! Hey, maybe the "kinds" ought to get the drugs and with all the peace and quiet in the car, you may just pass out and enjoy a nice leisurely nap. Hell, just a thought.

Anyone think its dangerous to combine 200mg seroquel and 4 mg klonopin (when I already have an established klonopin tolerance)?

^^^^ as long as you have friends around to watch you, or your at home in bed safe, I believe it's fine. I was prescribed both at the same time.

If you dose it correctly, a medium to high dose 50mg - 100mg of promethazine should nicely knock you on your ass. Again too many cns depressants at the same time=dangerous.

If i were you id take 4mg xannie. Even if you're not asleep
You wont remember anyways .

(Also just curious, why is this one.hour car ride so brutal? )

If this is serious, sounds utterly ridiculous for a one hour car journey, but just go with 5mg of Etizolam, if you have no tolerance whatsoever that should knock you out I'd have thought. Or something like that..... although a better suggestion would be to just have any sort of benzo high to make the car journey funny.... just have a few 30 mins before and enjoy the ride. For recreation I'd always go with etizolam they're fucking great!

On my way back to england from france after an injury skiing I had a good 10mg Etizolam before the journey (I have a high tolerance so this was not much for me) and had the best journey ever being wheeled around in an airport in a wheelchair by random people not having to do anything but get my passport out. Fucking awesome! Best flight of my life hahaha listening to music on the plane in my special "disabled spot" loads of legroom, loads of help if i wanted anything! All I had was a broken ankle in a cast!

Last edited: