• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Near overdose? Or laced meth? Kind of freaking out! Help?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if I just shot a dose that was way larger than I should have, or if part of my "meth" was laced or something, but I feel really strange and I'm kind of freaking out here! Basically, I loaded up slightly more meth into a shot than I usually do, although not a whole lot more, and shot it up. I was expecting the usual rush that I always get when I shoot the stuff. Instead I was met with something extremely strange. I got a ringing in my ears, which usually doesn't happen, and got a disassociative effect mimicking a shot of ketamine or DXM. I'm aso getting minor visual hallucinations similar to the come-up of an acid trip, and I just feel numb in general. It's been 5-10 minutes and these feelings haven't gone away. Is this normal for a large dose of meth, or was it definitely laced with something? My heartrate isn't insanely high so I'm not incredibly worried but still, wtf!!

I should add that when I say my heart rate isn't incredibly high, I mean it's around 135. That's typical after I use, though.

Last edited:
If you are eyballing your doses, chances are it's a mild OD/ panic attack. You'll live, just wait it out and remember to breathe.

The difference between a little dose and a big dose is really not that much...

If you are eyballing your doses, chances are it's a mild OD/ panic attack. You'll live, just wait it out and remember to breathe.

The difference between a little dose and a big dose is really not that much...
Yes, it was just incredibly strange. I wasn't expecting the shot to result in derealization and hallucinations. It was almost exactly like a dose of ketamine or a high 2nd plateau DXM dose mixed with acid or something. The whole numb body/sound distortion/me falling backwards didn't help at all, but to be honest I don't know if it was a panic attack. I'm pretty well equipped for dealing with panic attacks from past experiences.

Ever think you just realized you're doing meth and it hit you and you just mindfucked your own reality.

Inb4 OP is superman

It's always best to start with smaller doses.. and titrating if you need..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.