• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAA Football 2019-2020 season vPAC-12 Eats Itself, B12 says hold my red solo cup

It was 24-14 at the half, 38-14 Final
You're a hard man to please huh tlb? ;)

I was so bummed about Minnesota. Sorry cr , I was hoping they'd go undefeated and make it in.

B1G just can't get it right. Someone doing too well? Fk it up when you shouldn't.

Ah, closing in on the end of the regular season. My Gators have a bye week, but appear to take F$U seriously enough. We'll see how that goes for rivalry weekend next week. This week's matchups....

Week 13

WCU @ -44.5 (5) ALA
Samford @ -35.5 (12) AU
(9) PSU @ -17.5 (2) tOSU
UCF @ +4.5 Tulane
aTm @ -15.5 (4) UGA
UTMartin @ -29.5 UK
ETSU @ -24.5 VAN
(19) TX @ -4.5 (13) BAY
(15) MICH @ +7.5 IND
UCLA @ -12.5 USC
UTEP (1-9) @ -7.5 NMSt (1-9)
ARK @ -45.5 (1) LSU
TEM @ -9.5 (17) CIN
(24) KSt @ PK TT
TN @ -6.5 MIZZ
TCU @ -18.5 (10) OU

Note, my picks are to beat the spread (ETSU, UTMartin, PSU) and not necessarily to win outright.

Way to go Sun Devils!

Why couldn't TCU do the same to OU?

Other than that, pretty blah day for football. Looking forward to Rivalry Weekend (gonna beat the ever luvin' shit out of F$U).

Last real weekend of the regular season....

Week 14

TT @ -10.5 TX
VT @ PK UVA
MIZZ
@ +13.5 ARK
(17) Iowa @ +3.5 NEB
(19) CIN @ -9.5 (18) MEM
Wazzu
@ -7.5 Wash
(3) CLEM @ +26.5 USCe
(4) UGA @ +29.5 GT
LOU @ -4.5 UK
(2) tOSU @ +9.5 (13) MICH
WY @ -10.5 AirForce
Rice
(2-9) @ +4.5 UTEP (1-10)
(5) AL @ +3.5 (15) AU
(12) WISC @ +3.5 (10) MN
VAN @ -19.5 TN
aTm @ -15.5 (1) LSU
(22) IowaSt @ +4.5 KSt
F$U @ -18.5 (11) UF
(9) OU @ +14.5 (21) OSU

The luck Auburn has continuously is baffling. That shit at the end of the tirst half was mindblowing.

GOD DAMN LOSERVILLE

OMG, what got into KY? They ran all over like the cops were chasing them or something.

The luck Auburn has continuously is baffling. That shit at the end of the tirst half was mindblowing.

Lol, and then they double down with the formation to end the game. Delicious to know AL only goes to the SECCG or CFP if they buy tickets.

Waiting now for the bowls to shake out. Not a lot of excitement over conference championships with so many kinda slanted:

Everyone but a dwag thinks LSU is going to win the SEC
UVA v CLEM? Ha. Why bother?
tOSU v WISC game is just there to pull for the Badger upset. Don't care all that much, honestly.
BAY v OU rematch should be fun. Don't care about a winnah though, unless they climb over UF in the polls.
Utah v ORE ought to be close. Kinda hoping ORE wins just to knock Utah out of CFP, because they'll get waxed in the semi game against anyone.

OMG, what got into KY? They ran all over like the cops were chasing them or something.

Lol, and then they double down with the formation to end the game. Delicious to know AL only goes to the SECCG or CFP if they buy tickets.

Waiting now for the bowls to shake out. Not a lot of excitement over conference championships with so many kinda slanted:

Everyone but a dwag thinks LSU is going to win the SEC
UVA v CLEM? Ha. Why bother?
tOSU v WISC game is just there to pull for the Badger upset. Don't care all that much, honestly.
BAY v OU rematch should be fun. Don't care about a winnah though, unless they climb over UF in the polls.
Utah v ORE ought to be close. Kinda hoping ORE wins just to knock Utah out of CFP, because they'll get waxed in the semi game against anyone.
At least we have been this decade. Last time you guys where in Atlanta you drowned in Tebow tears

At least we have been this decade. Last time you guys where in Atlanta you drowned in Tebow tears

Part of me wishes to correct you in that MacElwain (aka "Butters" by our fans who hate him) got us there twice for ass kickings by Bama.

Most of me simply wishes to pretend the Mac era never happened.

Quarterback Joey Gatewood will transfer to KENTUCKY

YAHTZEE! Former Auburn quarterback Joey Gatewood has announced he will be transferring to the University of Kentucky, in a tweet he posted Thursday evening. He is considered arguably the best transfer prospect in the nation.

Gatewood, the No. 3 dual-threat quarterback and the No. 36 overall player from the class of 2018, took multiple visits to UK’s campus before ultimately deciding the Bluegrass will be his new home. One visit came last Saturday, when he was in attendance for Kentucky’s 45-13 beatdown over the Louisville Cardinals.

The 6-foot-5, 233 pound redshirt freshman played in seven games for the Tigers this season, completing five of seven passing attempts with two touchdowns. He added 29 rushes for 148 yards and three touchdowns on the ground.

If we keep going at this pace... shit...

lmao...yeah, then UF & UGA need to watch their backs in the SEC-East. Somehow, I think ya'll will find a way to Kenfucky it up. Still, I like me some Mark Stoops = raising the overall quality there at UK, but still not getting it to top of the division. And, tbh, I do like him as there's not smoke or rumors about doing it wrong (ie, bagmen). He's doing it the right way, at a basketball school, so I can appreciate that.

= = = = =

ESD is upon us, and the gator boards are full of woe as we continue to ignore who we do get and bemoan who we don't get. F'n idiots.

I'll be back with some bowl predictions in a bit.

Goin' Bowlin'

AppSt @ +16.5 UAB
UCF @ +16.5 Marshall
LaTech
@ -6.5 MIA
UNC @ +5.5 Temple
MichSt @ +2.5 WF
(25) OkSt @ -5.5 aTm
(22) USC @ PickEm (16) Iowa
(17) MEM @ -7.5 (10) PSU
(15) ND @ +3.5 IowaSt
(4) OU @ -12.5 (1) LSU
(3) CLEM @ +1.5 (2) tOSU
(9) FLA @ +14.5 (24) UVA
VT @ +2.5 UK
FSU @ -5.5 AzSt
(23) Navy @ -1.5 KAN
(11) Utah @ +6.5 TEX
(18) MN @ -7,5 (12) AUB
(14) MICH @ -7.5 (13) ALA
(6) ORE @ -2.5 (8) WISC
(5) UGA @ +6.5 (7) BAY
BC @ -7.5 (21) CIN
IND
@ PickEm TN

I think FLA wins by more than the spread over UVA. I think UGA loses due to a lack of focus (RB Swift declared, WR Pickens pulled over for DUI-weed-dealertags-nolicence...but not charged? Yet?) to a very focused BAY team. I hate F$U-ND-TN so they all lose no matter what.

Four-star offensive lineman RJ Adams had a little fun at Alabama’s expense earlier today.

Adams, who committed to Kentucky Tuesday, surprised those in attendance at his signing with an Alabama shirt today.

He then took the Alabama shirt off and revealed a blue Kentucky shirt: