• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAA College Football 20-21 v. TBD

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
So... who knows what this season will look like , if it even happens at all.

This covid shit has really killed S&G...

Anyways, here's a place we can talk, bitch, and speculate into the future.

I've seen UK on a lot of top 25 preseason lists in the last few days.

Last edited:
Pennsylvania State Gov just "recommended" all sports in the state wait until Jan 1, 2021.

Penn State football fans call college ‘greedy’ over refusal to refund seat contributions

Penn State has told season ticket holders that they have three options for the 2020 season. They can either have their ticket money donated to the Levi Lamb Fund, which provides money for scholarships and support academics and medical health for the college’s athletes. They can also choose to have their tickets roll over to the 2021 season, or they can opt for a refund.

But none of this applies to seat contributions, which will, regardless of which choice the ticket holder makes, be converted over to a tax-deductible donation to the Levi Lamb Fund. If a ticket holder opts to roll over their tickets to the 2021 season, they will still have to pay the seat contribution fee again for that year.

Ha...I'm sure most schools will not return 'booster fees' for seats the fans paid for (above the ticket prices).

SEC just released the additional 2 in-conference games for each team so we play 10 in conference:

Which earns this response

81iIJS1.jpg

Sorry, the schedule tweet isn't what I intended.

FL added @aTm (we are on the wrong side of that talent gap) and ARK at home....which is where Felipe Franks transferred to....hahahaaaa

Correct tweet for added opponents:

Last edited:

I don't know if it was a joke or not, but I also heard SEC is holding out trying to have a season AND use it to leverage better TV contracts given other P5 conferences are killing the season. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the SEC did try to make that kind of grab.

Btw, this Dooley fella is a beat writer for the Gators and an absolute waste of oxygen. Don't ever bother reading his stuff.

I'm still holding hope that there is football this fall. Just checked for game schedules on ESPN and have to LOL. They still list the original intent, along with all the games that are cancelled or postponed (as if they may still come back). Meanwhile, it shows some Sunbelt conference games for Sep 3 as the first on deck that aren't cancelled....I'll watch, and you know even crap like that will get televised.

Jesus...this auburn Georgia game almost looks pre covid. Tons of people, no masks.