• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Naturally occuring Opiates/Opioids (Morphine) - Morphine Tincture vs Refined Opium via oral ROA

PsychaGogic

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

For the sake of saving money and having something comfy to do on a Friday night, I'm stuck between getting either a morphine liquid concentrate at around 100ml, or a few grams of supposedly "refined" opium.

I'm not interested in shoving any of these up my arse and I'm willing to overlook the shockingly low bioavailability.

I also can get a bag of promethazine salt to potentiate the opiates, if I'm using oramorph for example, how much promethazine could be added to a 30mg dose?

I'm not that concerned about the legs, just the cost-effectiveness.

My tolerance is low, could be lower if I stop using Kratom lol.

All input welcome and happy nods :)

Well we can’t really tell you cost effectiveness because we don’t know cost, and per the rules you shouldn’t tell us.

I’m gonna make a wild guess and suggest the refined opium will likely give you more high for your buck if that’s really what it is.

-GC

Well we can’t really tell you cost effectiveness because we don’t know cost, and per the rules you shouldn’t tell us.

I’m gonna make a wild guess and suggest the refined opium will likely give you more high for your buck if that’s really what it is.

-GC
Thank you for your reply. The Morphine tincture is 10mg/5ml in a 100ml bottle. 200mg of the "refined" Opium produces a nice buzz. An additional 100mg produces the nods.

Thank you for your reply. The Morphine tincture is 10mg/5ml in a 100ml bottle. 200mg of the "refined" Opium produces a nice buzz. An additional 100mg produces the nods.

Refined opium for sure then.

-GC