• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Natural tolerance (non addict 18mg diclazepam - no pass out)

cider2000

Greenlighter
Well I gotta say this is a pretty weird drug.

At two ms's it removes any anxiety and inhibitions (though in a comfortable way, not like spilling out personal infomation everywhere).

But right now I'm on 18mg's of the stuff and I don't seem particularly more benzoed out than at maybe 4mg's. I have no memory loss whatsoever. I know if i sleep on this for about 8 hours, I'm still going to be groggy, but not nearly as much as if i've binged on etiz.

Is there any possibility of maximum degree of action? Any similar high dose diclazepam experiences?

This is also combined with three bears over the last hour, the diazepam was dosed during a period of 6 hours.

I shouldn't have any real benzo tolerance, as 3mgs etiz sends me to blurry sleepy land pretty quickly. On another note I find etiz incredible euphoric during the first hour, then incredibly dull. Diclazepam seems to have no euphoria at all but the accumulated buzz is much better.

I've also tried Clonazolam (up to 2.5mg) without tolerance witch "obviously" got me amnesia and blackout for about 10 hours (though was in my bed the whole time so nothing dangerous happened).

First of all I must conclude I have a pretty high tolerance for bento's in general, since 2mg diazepam didn't knock me out and neither did 8mg etizolam (without tolerance). I've only done bento's three times in my life so far and this is the biggest binge yet, but i still find it curious. Had 4mg diclaz yesterday which put me to sleep beautifully, but now on 18mg I could easily sleep but feel no compulsion to do so. Furthermore I just talked to my girlfriend on the phone for an hour without her even asking if I was tired or had been drinking, doing drugs, etc.

Has anyone else had this experience of natural high benzo tolerance?

The only benzos I've ever used were Valium and Xanax, both of which affect me like it does the average person. I'm more into opioids though, but when I started I found that I had a natural tolerance to them. Within the first week or two I was doing 40-45mg Oxycodone every night, which I've been told is enough to make someone with no tolerance overdose or puke. I guess my point here being that natural tolerance to drugs do exist. It's all based on your body and its chemistry.