• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Nasty covid cocaine ?

Julesinthewest

Greenlighter
OK, revised posting here after reading the rules more carefully… Anyone finding cocaine to be really crappy and expensive since Covid? Different less crispy texture, milder taste & fragrance,more needed for effect....definitely some coke in there, no Tina, but wondering about ideas on what it’s cut with. Not laxative. Causes headache. Thinking of just throwing it away.

At least where I'm at, the quality of powder cocaine has generally always been shitty like 80% of the time. Every now and then I'll get a good bag. But cocaine really isn't my main fling so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Some good coke around not that I've got the money at the minute to be sniffing powder. Some shit coke around as well. It's amazing the dirt people will accept as being "all that's available" and buy repeatedly instead of going outside of locality and comfort zone.

Savi gs from a 2 month break from weekly Friday and Saturday gram bags would buy an ounce of upper echelon cocaine.

The yahoo's down here are laughing as they mix 5 ounces of their athletes foot powder with 1 ounce of decent coke.

Dark Market is the only way to go if you want purity. Pricey and you need to be tech savvy. Sometimes it's coming cut from the source though unfortunately.