NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
spending my night temporarily homeless.

TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

Night was that good last night huh?

Hope you find somewhere to go relatively soon, I'm sure you will.

Night was that good last night huh?

Hope you find somewhere to go relatively soon, I'm sure you will.

hahaha, while last night was fun it's unrelated to this.

there's this charity sorta thing here called "one night without a home" where we all try to raise awareness for the homeless here. so me and a bunch of friends/family are going out and spending the night (i'm only staying there for a few hours, i was legitimately homeless before; fuck that) to try to make some noise for those having a hard time.

it's cold and is gonna suck but given everything that's happened to me lately there isn't another way i'd rather spend my weekend.

yousa a solid girl, ohline, aren't you? fuck doing that at the moment, isn't it winter? five stars of proudness for you today. or whatevs.

we have a similar thing over here in drop bear land but i can't say i've ever committed to it. i've been in a homeless position before and, yeah, it fucking sucks. i'll donate money to the cause but would rather stay doped up under the blankets of my bed knowing i've got food in the fridge, running water and electricity and cash in the bank.

and cause memphis probably won't bother to go back and read the last few posts of the old social - i gots you on my aim, dood. i just don't go on much. might be on at some point today, though. depends whether i get busy with a friend or not.

*cracks cider*

lol ty sir <3

and yeah, it's in the low 40s (fahrenheit) here right now.

i'll also donate money and whatnot but unfortunately i live in the richest part of town so the bigger problems go unnoticed. people just seem to do what they consider is enough and forget about it. if it takes me camping out on the cold cement to raise awareness i'mma do it.

and cause memphis probably won't bother to go back and read the last few posts of the old social - i gots you on my aim, dood. i just don't go on much. might be on at some point today, though. depends whether i get busy with a friend or not.

*cracks cider*

hopefully he reads this soon.

i'd hate to hear him cry, again.

and the wailing, have you heard his fucking wailing? my god, it's unbearable. sounds like a fuckin' wookie.

i live in the richest part of town

just putting that out there ay? send me cash monies pls. i'm homeless right now sitting outside and have just had a screaming match with father.

Ohline, I did the whole camp out for the homeless thing this weekend as well. It consisted of building a cardboard house, then immediately leaving to go get drunk.

Heh, nice wiggi. Sounds like my kind of homelessness.

So what are you fucks up to this Sunday afternoon? I actually took Saturday off of work and just had a nice weekend of not doing shit. First time since I started this job (with the exception of going to Cali for the wedding). About to go back to work tomorrow for a 3 day work week. I think I can handle that. ;)
Still gonna try to get 40 hours at least though over the 3 days, that plus the one day of holiday pay should add up to almost a normal paycheck I hope.

Kind of pissed though, I got my hands on some free oxy yesterday but I was drinking and smoking too so I didn't fully enjoy it. I haven't had any oxy in a long time just been doing dope lately and I was really looking forward to doing some oxy because I like it so much better. Now what I have left over today wasn't enough to get me where I wanted so although I can feel it a little now it's almost like teasing myself. Took some xanax, drank a little and just rolled a spliff to try to make up for it but that's not cutting it. Gonna try to get some more today I think. Goddamn OPs, you killed oxycodone :!

Holy balls, rambling. Heh, sorry bout that

Last edited:
what i did on this sunday wasi woke up about 1230ish, watched some 3 stooges episodes that was on tv, then a little football, then i happen to see 'the little rascals' on, whcih i couldnt pass up, then some more football, then an episode of 'knight rider', then an episode of this show called "ball boys"(basically a sports memorabilia version of pawn stars thats on abc sunday and sometimes saturday afternoons), then i went to subway and then met up with my dope dealer, i bought a gram and a half of raw, i came home and i snorted that shit up, durning that i watched part of 'training day' that was on wgn and another football game and that just ended and now im watching seinfeld

such an eventful day,wouldnt you agree?

honestly i couldnt think of a better way to spend a lazy sunday that didnt have a bears game

OHline or anyone else...did yallk see the fights last night?....johnny hendricks is a bad dude, i really didnt think kampman was gonna go down like that, i know john fitch was a lcuky punch but dude seems real..also im so sick of GSP and his boring ass fights. even thought lastnights wasnt as bad as usual i really got bored and stopped watching it after round 2 ccause i knew he wasnt gonna finish condit(i still listened to it but i kept goin back and forth with the tv and the computer).. the guy is one of the best of alltime but the way he fights just makes me want to root against him, at least anderson will KO people.

and the wailing, have you heard his fucking wailing? my god, it's unbearable. sounds like a fuckin' wookie.

god, i know. it's like listening to a baby animal die without being able to look forward to making a nice sweater. fucking brutal.

just putting that out there ay? send me cash monies pls. i'm homeless right now sitting outside and have just had a screaming match with father.

i'm merely the little peasant girl around these parts. if i want to get something big accomplished i have to write my pleas on my boobs and even then i have to write it really small and no one can even read it. :(

Ohline, I did the whole camp out for the homeless thing this weekend as well. It consisted of building a cardboard house, then immediately leaving to go get drunk.

glad to hear you at least went out for it. all we had were trashcan fires and hippies playing music in the dark. building cardboard houses sounds infinitely cooler.

..we all still went out and got hammered afterwards, though, so kudos.

OHline or anyone else...did yallk see the fights last night?....johnny hendricks is a bad dude, i really didnt think kampman was gonna go down like that, i know john fitch was a lcuky punch but dude seems real..also im so sick of GSP and his boring ass fights. even thought lastnights wasnt as bad as usual i really got bored and stopped watching it after round 2 ccause i knew he wasnt gonna finish condit(i still listened to it but i kept goin back and forth with the tv and the computer).. the guy is one of the best of alltime but the way he fights just makes me want to root against him, at least anderson will KO people.

yeah, i caught the fights. you're right.. hendricks is a bad dude. but honestly my favorite fights were pablo garza's and um.. rafael dos anjos (i think is his name?) the first two fights on the PPV undercard. those both had me on the edge of my seat.

i also agree about GSP.. i was one of the few rooting for condit but ah well. i'm so tired of people acting like GSP is such a phenomenal fighter when his arsenal has been the same for years.. while yes, it's effective and yes, he's a tremendous athlete - he's also incredibly fucking boring. you know it's bad when even jon fitch puts on a more exciting fight (like he did against erick silva during UFC 153 after fight after fight of wrestlefucking) than the champ.

NSFW:
664895_489237891120605_1161552231_o.jpg

there's rumors floating around now about nick diaz vs. hendricks for a title shot if they can't make silva vs. GSP happen. i would love to watch either of those fights at this point.

on an unrelated note, just when i think "dexter" can't get any worse..

it gets so much fucking worse.

I always liked Condit. I saw him first win the belt in WEC years ago. When he came out to Rage Against the Machine and then beat the shit out of the dude, I knew I had a new favorite fighter. Bummer he lost.

yousa a solid girl, ohline, aren't you? fuck doing that at the moment, isn't it winter? five stars of proudness for you today. or whatevs.

we have a similar thing over here in drop bear land but i can't say i've ever committed to it. i've been in a homeless position before and, yeah, it fucking sucks. i'll donate money to the cause but would rather stay doped up under the blankets of my bed knowing i've got food in the fridge, running water and electricity and cash in the bank.

*cracks cider*

good lookin out.

hopefully he reads this soon.

i'd hate to hear him cry, again.

why dont you shut your mouth woman!

Yo, LOM good to see you back round these parts. How's life been treating you?

And Ohline, what's this about a rumor of a diaz/ hendricks fight? I thought diaz was done, got all cunty after losing to condit and whatnot. Is he back or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.