• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

don't smoke weed anymore but always preferred spliffs. call me ghetto but with a bit of an unrolled newport as the tobacco base, the menthol helped with the kick of the pot and let you get a deeper hit iirc, i don't fuck with weed anymore though tbh

and btw this social aims to be social indeed; harm reduction oriented of course but also in the line of people in the life shooting the shit. I hope we can get there, I truly do; 'twas in fact I that started PD social like nigh on 8-9 years ago, hopefully I can do the same for those of us who aren't so interested in swirliness just getting a proper high on. not that there's nothing wrong with swirliness, I see some 4-HO-MiPT or somemthing like that in my future, but for the forseeable future is dope or bupe

. Good times for sure.... just sitting in front of my computer drinking or getting high all night

to you who choose to fly and type in solitude, why must you say this is sadness? I think its rather safe and enjoyable! Cheers to crank and computers!

it's better than drinking alone (I say after my 0753 first bourbon washing down Valium and getting the old sublingual ready for Suboxone) I spent a lot of good times tripping and posting on /pd/ back in the day, too, and drunkposting lounge->social was pretty fun, too; for thus of us who don't have a lot of other options for various reasons, why not

I wonder if the ORIGINAL OD Social is backed up...from 2007-2008 when JC started it....I used to catch bans on a weekly basis...which still show up in my profile thing lmao.

Fuck I hope ohline is OK. Haven't talked to her since maybe 2016 when we both got sober. She was super good people.

Fuck I hope ohline is OK. Haven't talked to her since maybe 2016 when we both got sober. She was super good people.
I haven't talked to her in about a year and a half but last I knew she was doing really well. She was sober and working and just doing what the boring sober square adults do and living life. Hopefully that hasn't changed. I agree, she was(/is) awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm creating this thread to have a permanent Social Thread for this forum, simply to get more BLers discussing in this forum.

Mind the rules; No sourcing or pricing; All can be found in my signature for now; Older Social Found Here

Mind you a lot of the links in this forum are old or archived, so I'm gonna be slowly working on updating some things and improving this forum.

New management; Says Americans should have another place to talk about drugs on BL;
And so this thread should function similarly to other social threads, just simply filled with folk of the Greater Americas

Have at it then and help me revive NSADD

Last edited:
As well, allow me to introduce myself.

I hail from the greater DC/Baltimore area, the belly of the beast if you will. I've tried many times to escape but this seems to be where I'm stuck. My family has been here since colonization in the 17th century, so why should I leave? I've explored the entire east coast and love me some Florida and Maine. I've loved my trips to both NorCal and SoCal, but I've only encountered the eastern desert region of Oregon of the Pacific NW.

I've been ridden w/ trauma and abandonment from an early age, and am only recently starting to grow into myself.

My DOC: is whatever you've got? I'm particularly fond of dissos, but am prone to manic episodes and long depressions. UP/Down, both serve their purpose. Psychedelics are most righteous medicine and I believe the whole world needs a good DMT blast, to shake loose the cobwebs.

I've been an orphan, addict, bastard, and a working class tradesman. I excel at certain things, but something is broken inside of me that I can't seem to get right. But I am making progress recently, hence my overbearing musings amongst these forums. I just have to speak. It's a compulsion and I hate myself after a rant or a drunk. Luckily I haven't touched the bottle in many months. Alcohol killed my father and many close friends.

I'm hoping to find some camaraderie amongst the many that frequent these boards, because the world is a dark place and we simply need to look out for each other. My skin is thick enough to absorb whatever barbs any trolls might possess, but I like fucking w/ people too so hopefully this can be THE place to spin wild yarns about your druggie existence in The Americas.

Awesome idea @deficiT !

I’m from Midwest USA. I’ve destroyed my entire life that I spent my whole entire adult life building in mere months due to an IV addiction and have permanently disabled myself for life (or so the doctors tell me, I’m still not giving up hope on that one).

There isn’t much left for me here anymore, to be honest, and with all my cardiovascular problems now as soon as it hits 50 degrees outside I feel like I used to feel in -10 degrees. Which makes me even more disheartened, but alas, I still haven’t given up hope and I likely never will.

I plan to move somewhere far south when the timing and finances and the stars and moon and all that good stuff align, but for now, I’ll just continue on the good fight.

Fentanyl has ruined the dope game, the pandemic has ruined the cocaine game, and I had to give up alcohol recently due to liver disease. I always told myself I’d give up cigarettes if I ever got sick, and true to my word, my last cigarette was March 31st, 2016.

I’m grateful to still be alive today.

I am also from the Midwest, probably the same place as Deru,

TBPH I don't like to talk about myself, not because I'm paranoid, but rather I find myself thoroughly boring.

TLDR version is I've been doing LSD and weed since 1964 with some dark times using heroin and crack cocaine, plus a side trip smoking PCP (wet).

Now a days I just smoke weed every day, drink some wine on weekends and do some LSD on special occasions.

I'm as boring as it sounds too.

C K

EDIT: restored my location intro that I so cleverly deleted during my endless editing (sigh)

Last edited:
I’ll do a better intro.

My name is Alex. 29 years old born in 1991, thus my username Is Alex_1991. Pretty slick right? I also have a tendency to overuse imgur and youtube, so i I have my face posted all over the lounge, which is perfectly dumb like I am.

I am a hardcore crystal meth addict and I’m very open about that. I have a zany sense of humour and an impending sense of peril which comes through with much cynicism in everything I post. I’m actually a very serious person, and I seriously don’t give a fuck.

If that doesn’t make sense, neither does the dichotomy of living life on daily hits of crystal meth so here we are.

Im residing in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I live with my partner (maybe more a very, very close friend, it’s a little complicated) and I am currently employed as a CNC Setup Operator in a local manufacturing facility. To be trained for a programming position. Second man to program all the parts for all the cuts all the machines in the facility. It’s a career changing opportunity.

I am totally fucking that one up right now, because while I’m usually fairly together in my behaviours, outwardly real world stuff, I do have some bad episodes from time to time. Lately I’m slipping bad and every time I’m about to start this job, I postpone my start date for drug related issues and recently strep throat. Most likely due to smoking meth. Strep throat = sore throat = need a COVID test before I can officially start. It’s a mess.

So while my life slowly falls apart and my use of crystal meth continues to escalate, I spend a lot of time on this corner of the web which is Bluelight. I’m equally as much here to promote harm reduction, to help out where I can, and be a support - as I am to piss around and laugh at my own jokes and others. It’s been a good experience. I’ve made a few real friends here who I talk to outside the forums now and all over the world.

That’s what this site really excels at in its core I think. It’s the range of people coming together here for a common goal to just hang out and educate ourselves on the drugs we often use, and everything surrounding it. People from the neurobiology genius on the straight and narrow, to the dead ass twit actively in a psychosis and cranking one out his dick too. And every go between.. so we all come together here and it works out for the better, usually. Unfortunately with a crowd largely comprised of drug addicts, there is a shrine full of those deceased. Harm reduction doesn’t eliminate harm completely.

This place is like asylum for me. I’m severely mentally ill with several diagnoses and I’m in what I consider to be end stage addiction. I’ve been going hard for the majority of the last 15 years, and especially this year I’m 100% dependant on crystal. I drink like a fish many days, and I’m down for whatever else too.

This balancing act I’m performing, I’m starting to tip. My health is starting to fail me too. I fear for my life sometimes, and hope I don’t wind up there before I’m ready to. If I can ever start practicing what I preach with harm reduction in a real viable way, up to and including abstinence. I’ll have a life ahead of me, maybe.

I like to read some, and I write too. I play music and record it too. I’m decent on a computer and have some programming aspirations with a start date in January for computer science in an online university. I have a large cache of empathy for people I try to love others as much as I hate myself. And then it’s vice versa.. sometimes. No matter what I do I’m pretty spun out. Meth and life. And meth is my life.

Sorry that was kind of sad the way it came out.

I’ll do a better intro.

My name is Alex. 29 years old born in 1991, thus my username Is Alex_1991. Pretty slick right? I also have a tendency to overuse imgur and youtube, so i I have my face posted all over the lounge, which is perfectly dumb like I am.

I am a hardcore crystal meth addict and I’m very open about that. I have a zany sense of humour and an impending sense of peril which comes through with much cynicism in everything I post. I’m actually a very serious person, and I seriously don’t give a fuck.

If that doesn’t make sense, neither does the dichotomy of living life on daily hits of crystal meth so here we are.

Im residing in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I live with my partner (maybe more a very, very close friend, it’s a little complicated) and I am currently employed as a CNC Setup Operator in a local manufacturing facility. To be trained for a programming position. Second man to program all the parts for all the cuts all the machines in the facility. It’s a career changing opportunity.

I am totally fucking that one up right now, because while I’m usually fairly together in my behaviours, outwardly real world stuff, I do have some bad episodes from time to time. Lately I’m slipping bad and every time I’m about to start this job, I postpone my start date for drug related issues and recently strep throat. Most likely due to smoking meth. Strep throat = sore throat = need a COVID test before I can officially start. It’s a mess.

So while my life slowly falls apart and my use of crystal meth continues to escalate, I spend a lot of time on this corner of the web which is Bluelight. I’m equally as much here to promote harm reduction, to help out where I can, and be a support - as I am to piss around and laugh at my own jokes and others. It’s been a good experience. I’ve made a few real friends here who I talk to outside the forums now and all over the world.

That’s what this site really excels at in its core I think. It’s the range of people coming together here for a common goal to just hang out and educate ourselves on the drugs we often use, and everything surrounding it. People from the neurobiology genius on the straight and narrow, to the dead ass twit actively in a psychosis and cranking one out his dick too. And every go between.. so we all come together here and it works out for the better, usually. Unfortunately with a crowd largely comprised of drug addicts, there is a shrine full of those deceased. Harm reduction doesn’t eliminate harm completely.

This place is like asylum for me. I’m severely mentally ill with several diagnoses and I’m in what I consider to be end stage addiction. I’ve been going hard for the majority of the last 15 years, and especially this year I’m 100% dependant on crystal. I drink like a fish many days, and I’m down for whatever else too.

This balancing act I’m performing, I’m starting to tip. My health is starting to fail me too. I fear for my life sometimes, and hope I don’t wind up there before I’m ready to. If I can ever start practicing what I preach with harm reduction in a real viable way, up to and including abstinence. I’ll have a life ahead of me, maybe.

I like to read some, and I write too. I play music and record it too. I’m decent on a computer and have some programming aspirations with a start date in January for computer science in an online university. I have a large cache of empathy for people I try to love others as much as I hate myself. And then it’s vice versa.. sometimes. No matter what I do I’m pretty spun out. Meth and life. And meth is my life.

Sorry that was kind of sad the way it came out.

Nah brother, we all got a sad story; and we're all headed towards the same place eventually. I hate to hear that you're considering yourself late stage Ice life; You can overcome but I know mere words can't touch the brutal reality of addiction and illness.

Please keep trucking; we aren't far apart of age or spirit; I sometimes feel I'm not long for this world, it's family tradition to go out in a blaze of glory w/ tiny lifeforms left behind, this cycle can be stopped; we've just gotta start working miracles again; but that's what life is really. A Miracle. Unexplainable. Inconceivable.

Carbon based forms with our spindly fingers and broken bones;