Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

NASADD Social v. They all dun gone and runoff

SKL

Bluelight Crew
don't smoke weed anymore but always preferred spliffs. call me ghetto but with a bit of an unrolled newport as the tobacco base, the menthol helped with the kick of the pot and let you get a deeper hit iirc, i don't fuck with weed anymore though tbh

and btw this social aims to be social indeed; harm reduction oriented of course but also in the line of people in the life shooting the shit. I hope we can get there, I truly do; 'twas in fact I that started PD social like nigh on 8-9 years ago, hopefully I can do the same for those of us who aren't so interested in swirliness just getting a proper high on. not that there's nothing wrong with swirliness, I see some 4-HO-MiPT or somemthing like that in my future, but for the forseeable future is dope or bupe

tweetybird

Bluelighter
. Good times for sure.... just sitting in front of my computer drinking or getting high all night
to you who choose to fly and type in solitude, why must you say this is sadness? I think its rather safe and enjoyable! Cheers to crank and computers!

SKL

Bluelight Crew
it's better than drinking alone (I say after my 0753 first bourbon washing down Valium and getting the old sublingual ready for Suboxone) I spent a lot of good times tripping and posting on /pd/ back in the day, too, and drunkposting lounge->social was pretty fun, too; for thus of us who don't have a lot of other options for various reasons, why not

MemphisX3

Bluelighter
I wonder if the ORIGINAL OD Social is backed up...from 2007-2008 when JC started it....I used to catch bans on a weekly basis...which still show up in my profile thing lmao.