• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

yall done lost some mods since my last visit. anyways whatup. chink you still here.

Holy shit it's shake

Holy shit it's JC

Greetings Assphace, beta, shake, recky, chinky, JB, last but not least, Memphy, (and whoever else I missed). Half of you guys have BL crew tags, seriously, what the fuck happened in the ~4 years since I used to frequent this place? The two extremes - (real) life, and death - I suppose. And likely, shitty admins practicing cronyism/nepotism (no offense meant towards any and all shitty admins).

Kinda miss the social days....

You're telling me...

WUTTTS RILLY GUD WITCHU ATM, MY BROTHER-IN-ARMS????????

I rannoft and got sober.

Been off ALL mind altering chemicals for 19 months.

Well done Memphis! This forum has been a bit slow lately but good to see you back. <3 ((hugs))

Yeah but im pretty sure i remember the socials getting alot more gangbanged than this emasculated version. there was a time when the social thread would hit its post limit within a week , not even .

Everybody done run off for sure ... but ill hold my tears for now .

Shit's weak.

And yeah, we'd burn out a social in 2-3 days on occasion in the past. What's this one got, 50 posts in 2-3 years? fuck

What's up fuckers?

Either everyone's sober,dead,in jail or,like me,hanging on by my fingernails praying I don't go MAD.Maybe the young bucks are just smarter than us and staying away from the dope.But I kinda doubt that.Most prolly still in the Honeymoon phase.I know mine lasted 20 years,at least.Then came the magical cure-all,methadone *HUGE Sarc*.My advice,FWIW,use it,don't let it use you.

Methadone,that is.I would NEVER tell anyone to use dope.

Last edited:
Just binge read all the old social threads..... :::sigh::: memories....

The original social in OD was fucking wild. I'm talking about 2008. You hit refresh and spent 10 minutes catching up. I would wake up and spend 20 minutes catching up from the night before.....go to work....blast off a 8mg-16mg dilaudid shot and go to the social at work. Good times. Totally unpreductive but good times.

Heh, I hear you man I spent a couple hours reading through them yesterday. Odd to see the social at the top of the page when I logged in this time (or on the first page in general). And yeah man I remember I'd come home from work and have like 7 or 8 pages to catch up on. By the time I was done reading those there was another page or two already. Leave for a few minutes to go buy another bottle? Shit there's another page to catch up on right there. It was more like a real time chat than anything. If you hit refresh more than twice before any new posts came up it was a slow night. Good times for sure. Then again I suppose it was pretty sad too not having a life and all, just sitting in front of my computer drinking or getting high all night

So what's new witchu mang? Anything exciting besides getting sober? Things still going good with you and that chick?

Blue light even got a vaping section now. That's well needed hello everyone

Cannabis AND nicotine... I don't post as much cause I can only access my forums through my phone right now.