NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
watchin the tx ou game

getting frustrated

thinking bout smokin some dmt

took some baby steps last night, but didnt achieve any full blown effects though i expected that because of how little i smoked, im always cautious with psychs

hows yalls weekend?

i got the munchies BAD. went to safeway n stocked up on everythang! the fridges full now AND i gots the OREO ice cream

think i died and went to heaven

muhahahahahahahahaha

holy shit, I spent all day getting drunk as fuck and riding around hartford with my friend who was doing some plumbing side jobs, just being wasted in random basements and shit, an interesting day to say the least. Then I ended up at a local redneck bar already piss wasted to the point where I didn't drink there, then we picked up a couple grams of coke and woke myself back up. I'm fucking exhausted tho, goin my ass to bed now.

PS: I am not nearly as retarded as you, Ohline.

HoL! Remember me bud? I sure hope you been good, I think I'm getting back into bl. Oh yeah, dmt? I wasn't nearly as cautious, first time I took and put like a pea sized amount on a bowl of green... Next thing you know I'm seeing nothing but colors and thinking how the fuck am I gonna explain this if anyone shows up to my house... And was concerned I was going to fall off the couch. Just know all will be normal within fifteen min it so. I graduated and am at work right now...

Haha if memph is a narc then i'm a brain surgeon.

Whats cracking guys? I've been on the wine, now smoking some tasty haze skunk that I grew. Good times.

You're all fucking retarded! *rides bike ten feet away and wrecks hard on face* DMT. I got to watch somebody blast off for their first time (I was too chickenshit to do it). Immediately upon exhaling the guys jaw dropped, and he was like "gnar gnar." He made us all shut up and turn off the TV, quite understandable. A pea sized amount of DMT sounds sorta like the "oh fuck" I had when I smoked salvia the first time, I had this apple bowl loaded with 40x extract, and I take one hit. It was still burning fast, so I take like 4 more huge rips on it (I smoke weed and thats how weed is smoked) World rolled into taco shape+annoying child screaming as background noise= worst trip of my life.

All dealers are the same. If they aren't now they will be.

This thread approaches 1k which means time for a new title. I am on the edge of my seat for the brilliance that will be the next title.

HoL! Remember me bud? I sure hope you been good, I think I'm getting back into bl. Oh yeah, dmt? I wasn't nearly as cautious, first time I took and put like a pea sized amount on a bowl of green... Next thing you know I'm seeing nothing but colors and thinking how the fuck am I gonna explain this if anyone shows up to my house... And was concerned I was going to fall off the couch. Just know all will be normal within fifteen min it so. I graduated and am at work right now...

congrats on the graduation man

the H set me back a few semesters, still in school here, its going well cept i have been tryin to do it without adderall and the papers are killing me without so i think ima go to the doctor this week for my script, yea the DMT score was awesome, dude went outta town for like a month but i havent even finished what i have but am ready to get more, funny cuz i was just thinkin bout you like a month ago when i was on BL, someone sent me a friend request n i saw your name in my friends n was thinkin its been a minute since we talked

glad to here your're doin well, where you working? still on the opes?

I'm stoked. My dealer just called and asked me if I ever heard of something called Opana. It's about fucking time I get to try some.

I'm stoked. My dealer just called and asked me if I ever heard of something called Opana. It's about fucking time I get to try some.

way to go man, I know you've been talkin about it for a while it's nice when shit falls into your lap like that. I fuckin love me some Opana, always gives me an awesome nod, and it's super strong too. Just be careful with that, it will make your tolerance skyrocket

I took a little less then half of an op80. I don't have much of a tolerance but I got high for most of the day yesterday. It took about an hour or so to start hitting me and I almost thought I took too much. I read about breaking the time release but I didnt feel like fucking around with that. In hindsight I prolly would have been good with 20 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.