NASADD Social - The lair of Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohline rubbed her button to the thought of you guys tag teaming her like a wrestlemania event and passed out from sheer pleasure

good going guys!

im off to bed, holla at a koala

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ............................trollsssssss..................................im winnnnniinnnnngggggggggggggggggg

I think I'm gonna get my hair cut today....maybe I will do something drastic......probably not lol

Thats cool. Reminds me that i need a haircut too. Its been six months, at least.

Btw, i saw don juan de marco last night wit johnny depp, shit is hilarious!! Im gona rent a few movies today, kung fu ones.. suggestions?

sup foos? God damn I need to find a job. This sleeping in shit has got to stop or I will never wake up on time ever again. I was waking up at like 6:30-8:00 every day till like last week. Now I've suddenly gotten used to being unemployed. While I hate having a job, I need that money.

anything new and or exciting with you people?
and yes I meant you people

lmao how much you wanna bet that ohline's gonna come back here with some "oh shit I need to stop drinking so much" comment...

Never knew it was possible to get gang banged through a computer screen eh?

Have you been looking and getting applications in. It's seriously gotta be stressful to be out of work. I hope you find something that pays well and that you actually enjoy. You could always try temp agencies and stuff too, sometimes they have "temp to hire jobs"

sup foos? God damn I need to find a job. This sleeping in shit has got to stop or I will never wake up on time ever again. I was waking up at like 6:30-8:00 every day till like last week. Now I've suddenly gotten used to being unemployed. While I hate having a job, I need that money.

anything new and or exciting with you people?
and yes I meant you people
gawd it sux not having a job.. you could be a street pharmacist in the meantime

lmao how much you wanna bet that ohline's gonna come back here with some "oh shit I need to stop drinking so much" comment...

Never knew it was possible to get gang banged through a computer screen eh?

Lmfao. She liked it.

Have you been looking and getting applications in. It's seriously gotta be stressful to be out of work. I hope you find something that pays well and that you actually enjoy. You could always try temp agencies and stuff too, sometimes they have "temp to hire jobs"

Fuck being unemployed. Fuck it. There are ways to make fast easy money in meantime^

eh my experience with temp agencies really wasn't good at all. They made me take a bunch of aptitude tests only to find out that I was scoring in the top percentile on every one that I took and I was capable of doing big things, but they still tried to stick me in 8 dollar an hour part time labor jobs. Fuck that shit I'd just end up spending more on gas that I actually earned.

I haven't really been looking to be honest.
I needed the time off, i actually absolutely hate working. I have been doing it for so long without even a vacation that I just got used to the daily grind, but now that I have time off, even if I am running completely broke I still enjoy not doing shit all day.

I've applied for just one job, had an interview on monday and the situation looks really hopeful actually. I don't think I'll ever find something I "enjoy" doing as I have this deep seated hatred for work, but it seems like this would be an alright company to work for. Only shitty part is that it's 45 minutes away from where I live and I'm not moving.

and there's not a lot of ways to make fast easy money round these parts tbh. I live out in the middle of nowhere so being a street pharmacist isn't so easy for me. Tried it a few times in the past and i make so little it's hardly worth the effort. Only thing I've ever been good at is setting up one big bulk deal all at once but can only do that once in a great while, plus the risk of getting caught with a shitload of stuff isn't too awesome. Last time I was unemployed I got into the re-marketing of used items business, but I also am older now and have a lot more to lose by getting caught. That and my old business partner has moved onto bigger things which I am not about to get involved in.

Yeah not having money definitely sucks. The whole not going to work part, well I can't really say anything about that

notta lotta man.

getting ready to go take care of the grand-parentals.

hungover as fuck.

how's you?

Status
Not open for further replies.