• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Narcan Auto-Injectors - US

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
Alright, a governor loosened up the hoops to obtain narcan auto injectors, at least in WI.

I don't know when it will be in effect but I'm going to pick up as many as I can honestly... do you think they'll be pricey? (I know they already offer them w/doctor consent)

I was wondering if it would be practical to use this as a 'test' (naloxone IV can help with depersonalization) to see if naloxone would help with your depersonalization/derealization (mental 'disassociative' disorder I suffer from, severely -- along with others..).

I'm not entirely sure what the dosage is for to alleviate DPP symptoms but I'd imagine if it's enough to effect your opioid receptors (where *some* DPP lies, some CBD receptors play a role, I guess) it would have an effect on you.

Some people might not have any idea of what I am talking about and might say when they had a narcan injection, they didn't feel any significant change -- not everyone has DPP and what comes along with it.

Naloxone is becoming more expensive and needs to be reserved for opioid ODs, imo.

Please only use it for this purpose until production can catch up with demand.

It would not be something I do everyday... just a test. Chill, man.

any person who's on opioid therapy can ask their doctor to prescribe generic naloxone. I do not condone the abuse of naloxone for experimental purposes while everyone else who is in life or death situations is left to pay for theirs at over 1500% what naloxone used to cost.... Until Big Pharma gets sued back to the stone age for their outrageous decision to hike the prices of naloxone to capitalize off the prescription opioid and overall skyrocketing rates of overdoses.