Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name the best television shows you have seen last twenty years

The life and times of Tim is also one of the best cartoons ever.if u haven't seen it you need to.

F is for family and BoJack horseman are the funniest new cartoons.
Check them out if u haven't seen them.

Better call Saul is awesome.
Csi is forgotten about but it's one of the best shows ever.
Been watching the last man on earth.
It's excellent once u get past how cringe inducing the lead guy is.

I love Bill Burr, but I haven't gotten into F Is For Family. Have you seen his new Netflix special "Paper Tiger"? Hysterical.

A few more I really enjoyed:
Castle Rock
The Good Place
Teen Wolf
Ray Donovan
Hannibal
Wentworth
The Simpsons
Futurama

monkey dust ()
better call saul
black mirror
carnivale (despite it never got over third season)
fargo
flight of the conchords
louie
peep show

Peep show is is such a panacea when you are at a low ebb. Am guessing it's the UK one? Not sure if the US pilot (on YT) took off, for me personally the clip I saw, the humour doesn't translate, but maybe for others, don't know.

Just watching clips. Superhans reminds me of some of the more folly-ish BL posts(ers). 😂

didnt know there was an us version, the trailer looks like its not legit. peep show is the only show i know of that mentions mephedrone.

The Wire.

CJ out of interest which season of the wire do you rate as the best?

My fave was season 3.

Can anyone recommend other good tv shows produced by HBO?

I've seen HBO'S prison drama Oz but outside of The wire, Oz and LOL sex in city I don't know any other HBO tv series.

I'm about to get round to watching Fargo, Empire and Halt and catch fire, which of those three do you guys rate as the most entertaining and best choice to beige watch?

I liked all the wire seasons, 2 is my favorite but I thought 4 was the best

Deadwood is probably best outside of The Wire & The Sopranos when it comes to HBO. Carnivale is also really fun to watch, can be a little slow for some people but highly recommended.
Six Feet Under, Rome and Boardwalk Empire are all top tier TV as well imo.

good hbo shows:
-curb your enthusiasm
-true detective
-oz
-the sopranos
-six feet under
-the wire
-carnivale
-deadwood
-entourage
-boardwalk empire
-bored to death

My fave was season 3.

I've seen HBO'S prison drama Oz but outside of The wire, Oz and LOL sex in city I don't know any other HBO tv series.

I'm about to get round to watching Fargo, Empire and Halt and catch fire, which of those three do you guys rate as the most entertaining and best choice to beige watch?

My favorite is season 4. I really enjoyed seeing the arc of the kids. I think it really rounded out the social commentary of the show.

My favorite is season 4. I really enjoyed seeing the arc of the kids. I think it really rounded out the social commentary of the show.

I agree, 4 was the shit. Heartbreaking as well.

My fave was season 3.

Watch Deadwood man. It's fucking awesome.

O

My fave was season 3.

Oz was shit

Might be older than 20 years but my all time fav show is “ Six feet under “

I loved how they ended it as well , great show with great actors.

And “ The Office” now that I am out in the work world it’s so relate able and you can just watch random episodes from different seasons and never be lost or have to catch up .

And “ The Office” now that I am out in the work world it’s so relate able and you can just watch random episodes from different seasons and never be lost or have to catch up .
I love The Office have watched it over and over, but I cannot relate to it in the slightest. I don't think many Millennials or future gen Z kids will be able to. What I would give for a dull, boring, full-time job, with benefits and a salary instead of hourly, in an air conditioned building, like those people have...

That movie Office Space was like the nightmare of the 90s. Now it's the dream of the 2020s. I would kill for a cubicle.