• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Naltrexone tolerance and reverse withdrawal causes opioid high

Lol u wot m8? I'm not getting big to work.

I'm working on a major website and its been being worked on for nearly 6 months now with thousands of dollars spent on it. I want to get a job to fund it.

And hey, life is a lot more fun when you have a nice body to go to the beach with and enjoy your time there and with some of the women(no brag). During such events, you're mind is most likely high on serotonin, dopamine, and adrenaline.

These three are what I call "life" neurotransmitters. On opiates, living doesn't happen much, usually contentment then dying happens.

Actually, opiates are more effective when you have new neural pathways. If all you do is just go to work, come home, eat food, sleep, wake up, and repeat, you're going to develop tolerance fast.

Now if you go on a vacation for example, meet lots of new ppl, then pop an oxie, I guarantee you you'll feel it's full effects mate.

But you're also lazy my friend. I'd rather live 5 years strong than live for 70 years as nothing, fading away

...Go do chemical engineering and chemistry then call me lazy lol. I completed 240 university credits...that's 80 classes. 80 final exams. Wtf..

I just don't invest in that which does not matter to me. That's not being lazy, that's being egoistic. Id rather you call me egoistic than lazy lol because im not.

...Go do chemical engineering and chemistry then call me lazy lol. I completed 240 university credits...that's 80 classes. 80 final exams. Wtf..

I just don't invest in that which does not matter to me. That's not being lazy, that's being egoistic. Id rather you call me egoistic than lazy lol because im not.

I wont lie, we'd all love to be billionaires, living in a mansion where there is fresh air, a nice lake, green grass, blue skies, lots of hot women around us, and unlimited supply of Morphine, but such a thing none of us have............ yet

I took LDN 2 yrs ago. It s. Affects re hydrocodone was only supposed to impede hcds effects for 8 hours. For me it was permanent. I never again had that flutter of happiness at the binning of the pain control. I'm wondering now if the pain amelioration has been affected as well. Just be warned.