• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Nalaxone and very potent opioids... how much to reverse

Are you mixing with alcohol, benzos, or barbituates? If not OD is not something you have to worry about unless you're REALLY trying. Once you have that level of tolerance even a full order of magnitude higher (i.e. a 300mg shot) wouldn't likely be fatal. You've likely hit the tolerance ceiling. Yes, such a thing exists for normal opioids, but it's so high no medical patients and only a tiny tiny percent of major addicts with serious deep pockets hit it; and once you hit that you can do any larger amount and still not nod out.

I also strongly suspect what you're getting isn't pure. I went on a quick perusal of carfent sources since I plan on getting some myself very soon, didn't see any that I thought for a second is pure. You gotta realize... PURE carfent would kill a non-tolerant user just for touching a grain of sand sized amount to the skin. Microscopic aerosolized particles would also be potentially fatal to someone even NEAR an exposed pile of it. Nobody is really stupid enough to sell something like that. Unless you're sourcing way higher up than where most people get it, I'd really want to look at these alleged lab results since I'm 99% certain it's wrong unless you're getting it straight from a high quality lab.

Edit: Reading some more and yeah, I don't think you're "trolling" but I don't think, if you actually saw lab test results done by you and not the supplier, that it's accurate or being interpreted right.

"I don't find the withdrawal symptoms all that horrible by comparison to the normal pain of daily life."

As someone who's actually detoxed from an extreme habit, I gotta call bs. I only did a fraction of what you're claiming, but still so way above and beyond what 99.99% of addicts have experienced (2-3g IV oxy per day for years on end)... people have no clue how much worse withdrawal can be.

Last edited:
Carfentanil has most likely a much higher affinity than naloxone, so it most likely won't help with an OD

yeah i was wondering about that
they'd probably just end up having to intubate you and take over your breathing in the ICU

First time I got fent and found my dilution (based on pure fentanyl) inactivated it, I concluded it was cut to fuck.

I didn't conclude I was superman, and that I had a tolerance that defied all scientific understanding. Not to mention you'll end up dead thinking like that. Next time you get 4 bags of street H you'd be "RAWR I am superman" and end up dead on your couch after barely slamming half of it.

Have a word with yourself.

You gotta realize... PURE carfent would kill a non-tolerant user just for touching a grain of sand sized amount to the skin. Microscopic aerosolized particles would also be potentially fatal to someone even NEAR an exposed pile of it. Nobody is really stupid enough to sell something like that. Unless you're sourcing way higher up than where most people get it, I'd really want to look at these alleged lab results since I'm 99% certain it's wrong unless you're getting it straight from a high quality lab.

Seriously, carfentanyl's what the Russian FSB pumped through the air ducts during the Moscow theater siege to disable the terrorists before they stormed the place. It's a fucking legit chemical weapon as much as an RC!

Not to this guy, though. He slams 30mg for breakfast and drags a drip line connected to a litre of Naloxone around his apartment all day - just in case things get ugly.

RAWR!

i have seen the carfentanil on the darknet. but the commetns from people say the 100mg only lasted them a few days. so something must be wrong. 100mg of carfent would equal around i think a few kilo of h
It's either cut like crazy or just fent.... I don't see anyone who's wanting to just use carafent not oding shortly after opening the baggy it's that potent.

First time I got fent and found my dilution (based on pure fentanyl) inactivated it, I concluded it was cut to fuck.

I didn't conclude I was superman, and that I had a tolerance that defied all scientific understanding. Not to mention you'll end up dead thinking like that. Next time you get 4 bags of street H you'd be "RAWR I am superman" and end up dead on your couch after barely slamming half of it.

Have a word with yourself.

Seriously, carfentanyl's what the Russian FSB pumped through the air ducts during the Moscow theater siege to disable the terrorists before they stormed the place. It's a fucking legit chemical weapon as much as an RC!

Not to this guy, though. He slams 30mg for breakfast and drags a drip line connected to a litre of Naloxone around his apartment all day - just in case things get ugly.

RAWR!

Sounds like your are not long for this Earth....