• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

N&SADD Social V1 - One step forwards, 2 steps back

Almost 4 years off opiates now, it is definitely easier most days, but there are still days that it's damn hard.

I know the feeling. I want drugs today especially... I just drove over my work laptop on accident. Took my backpack containing the laptop and put on the floor of the garage while I was looking for something in there after getting home from work.

Then I tried to drive my car into the garage completely forgetting about the backpack.

Now I have to call work and tell them. This will be the fourth time in 2.5 years they will be replacing my laptop. They won't be happy.

No, wait. Fuck them. By the end of the week I'll have worked almost 70 hours. I'm salaried with no overtime. They can afford to buy me a new one, I'm more than earning it.

But I still want drugs. Lots of drugs :(

you might be able to salvage the data from the hdd, if you can put it in the replacement or hook it up as an external drive. the kb and screen being smashed doesn't necessarily mean the hdd is ruined too.

I'm no stranger to PCs thankfully. Most is backed up and what is not is easily recoverable since the only part of the laptop that was completely damaged was the screen. Everything else still works, I've already hooked it up to an external monitor to check.

I'm just really dreading the call where I explain that I broke another laptop...

Good advice, what's up tath?

apathetic af lately. suddenly in pretty severe pain the past few days from a filling falling out or something too, went to the dentist today to get it fixed but it still hurts the same. its not unusual for it to keep hurting for a day or 2 after getting dental work done but this hurts way too much for it to be that so i need to make another appnt to get back in asap. :\

Sorry to hear that man, can sympathise with the apathy and the dental pain. I need to see a dentist soon, meth fucked my 2 broken teeth up.

Yes! I was suppose to work Saturday but it got postponed. Thank God, it's been a hell of a week.

Now instead I'm gonna sleep in, take copious amounts of edibles, Kratom and Phenibut. Can't wait :)

Had an hr meeting at work today at a restaurant, fuckers didn't even buy us lunch.

Ouch that's low.

Reminds me of the year I received a letter from work a few days before Christmas. Got excited thinking they might have sent some sort of Christmas bonus or at the very least a happy holidays card. Nope, turned out to be some bullshit from management I had to sign and return. They never give Christmas bonuses, or any bonuses really, so I should have known better but the timing really had me going.

It's like a tease. Fake Christmas card for me, unpaid meal in a restaurant for you. What the hell is wrong with employers these days?

Well I got payed to sit around and listen lol, so there was that at least.

Ah, yes. The ole glass half full approach. Suppose I should look at things this way a bit more often too, after all, it's a good thing I at least have a job to bitch about.

Hey steewith2ees: In another thread you said

No sorry - if anything the regional threads may soon be a thing of the past. Not enough traffic on here to justify them and they all just encourage local drug sourcing attempts.

Does it seem the regional forums might get closed soon? Is it something currently being considered/discussed?

It would suck if the regional forums closed but I completely understand why. Well, except for EADD, that place is still kicking pretty good.

Does it seem the regional forums might get closed soon? Is it something currently being considered/discussed?

It would suck if the regional forums closed but I completely understand why. Well, except for EADD, that place is still kicking pretty good.

^ You must have been reading my mind. It's a damn shame that people can't seem to understand Bluelight is not a drug scoring site.

Just the regional threads for N&SADD - not the forums.

It is something I have been considering since taking the role on - if the place was bouncing and the discussion was on point then they could be justified but it just encourages bad behaviour at present.

Centralising the discussion would not just help kick that into touch, it would get all of the dope users on the whole board interacting and would stimulate more back and forth responses.

At present we are having regional threads bumped that have not been touched for 6 - 12 months just for folk to say 'Im new to Newtown - can anyone help me out' and then when I unapprove the post the thread just falls back into the aether.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. I need to work on my reading comprehension, lol, as you did originally said regional threads but in my mind I read it as regional forum.

I agree that the regional threads should probably be dealt with somehow (locked, deleted / centralized). It sucks, but like you said, it does seem to be too tempting for newcomers to attempt sourcing/meetup discussion in them.

^ You must have been reading my mind. It's a damn shame that people can't seem to understand Bluelight is not a drug scoring site.

Yea it is a shame but I guess it's going to be one of those ongoing uphill battles that are inevitable considering our topic of discussion. Being from the area, I gotta say, it is almost embarrassing how often it happens in here though :(

A timely bump is in order as this thread was about to fall off the first page - at long last I have a colleague - not only is he one of the most experienced members we have on the moderator team but most importantly, he is geographically appropriate as a resident of the new world and will hopefully be able to translate my gibberish for a wider membership.

Welcome Tathra! - please note how tooled up he is with a ninja amount of modstix (4 forums worth) so fuck about at your peril as he joins the fight against on site drug seekers and dealers, one brutality case at a time.

Tath's a good fit.

Glad you got a colleague stee.

Starting to look like this around here.=D

23kwyrs.jpg

aww shucks, I'm nothing special. we're gonna get this place overhauled and better than ever once we work out the best way to do that. the days of kids thinking "regional" is a where you should go to find a place to score will soon be over.