• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs N-Ethylhexedrone (commonly as Hexen) - BEWARE, extremely caustic, BEYOND EXTREME?

I'm sure it's just strange coincidence, these diverse drugs with diverse mechanisms and structural classes, all doing the same extreme thing to your nose--that isn't done by their analogues in WalGreen's.

I always liked ethyl (and methyl)phenidates. Quite enjoyable as far as DARIs go, which are my preferred stimulant type, rather than releasers, so as not to provoke such a huge depletion of DA afterwards, since they don't result in as massive a peak rise in neurotransmitter levels), although I always used it intravenously in the case of ethylphenidate. Or sometimes up the arse. Only ever taken a couple of lines, and generally just threw it in whenever I'd go to do a shot of dipropionylmorphine, morphine sulfate or oxycodone (or a mixture of various of these), I can't imagine sticking something like this hexen shite in my veins though, jesus H no.

It sounds like it'd rip veins to shreds. Although I'll not be finding out unless I read of someone else doing it, since I'm avoiding this one with a wide berth. Sounds like its good the first time in a session, if spaced widely apart, and very reinforcing but without producing any good effects after to deserve it. Just being fiendy and toxic with a fuckton of side effects. No thanks. Not in the veins, IM, SC, up the nose, down the hatch or up the ass. Just fuck this stuff. Its got bad news written all over it. Hell, the name 'hexen'...prophetic maybe? (as in the germanic sense of the word-root, to describe a thing accursed)

Because this one sounds like it. Broken glass for the nose hole that someone that used shit speed made by an incompetent cook, and cut to fuck pissed all over and sold on. Thats about how enthusiastic I am for trying this one.

I tried Hexen once. Well a gram over three days. Ethylphenidate did more damage than that but I did ethyl more times. My doc that pulled my teeth asked in the X Ray did I have a sinus problem and that was two years after my short spurt with these drugs.

They are def caustic and so damaging. I remember coming down off of them and felt horrible for like a week. Whew glad those days are over.

Hello all again, sorry have been away for abit, come on let's keep this civilized :)

I think one thing to note is how one can get confused between the burn and the somehwat burn from Hexen followed by it's numbing effect causing you to not realise your nose is being burnt away.

After my Hexen experience I have had the same amount of 3-FPM over the same sort of period and no real damage has been done even though it burns my nose quite alot more (other nostril, no damage caused)

And this isn't a dig but just to be clear the vendors used are definatly not known for being shady.

Thanks for all the input guys and glad (well not glad.. but you know what I mean.. ) to see others with similar experiences I was starting to think I was a real minority.. or had gotten something wrong.. I don't know.

Anyway..

Kind Regards,
J

Last edited:
anyone know of a way of using this drug without causing damage to your body do to its caustic nature? like what about putting a dose in a full glass of water and drinking it? that's how i used to take u47.

you gotta wash this stuff. i used 91 percent rubbing alcohol and chemex coffee filters, which i'm pretty sure are actually lab filters. i doubled up on the paper (2-ply, though it's already pretty thick), presoaked the paper to minimize loss, and then just used my v60 coffee funnel and stand to filter it onto a plate. then put under a bonsai lamp until dry. once it's dry, you still gotta wait another 24 hours or so to be completely be rid of the iso.

i did it with only a bit a a hit o r two yesterday make sure it worked. it made a huge difference. today i doubled the recipe. i didn't take pics or weigh before and after; i will this time. if someone knows a better wash, please let me know.

kinda crazy this comes from a commercial lab yet can be improved by a wash learned on google that takes 5 minutes of work. what are they doing over there. sure as fuck not taking pride in their jobs.

edit:
iso wash resulted in about 50 percent of product. scary to think what that other half is.

edit again:
think there is lots of room for improvements. h20 can be used as the solvent for hexen, so when my next batch of wheel filters arrive i will push though the filters and let re-crystalize again. then i'll post pics, but at that point the product should be good as i can get it at home.

Last edited: